3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
you mean the advise from kelly right?
i've done that already but i can't seem to find anything to buy for that birthday thing

the pool one with sister now all i have is an option to ask about her mood (if i'm not mistaken the second one showed up after the blowjob scene with mom right?)
You have to keep talking to everyone, each time you unlock something new, go around and talk to everyone again, just to make sure you don't miss anything. However, the first question you ask Kelly is about the latex suit, which you need to be on the coffee break to do so, then the next is about buying a gift, again on the coffee break. You then use your computer to buy the suit, and your mother should come in during your sleep, quite frequently.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
You have to keep talking to everyone, each time you unlock something new, go around and talk to everyone again, just to make sure you don't miss anything. However, the first question you ask Kelly is about the latex suit, which you need to be on the coffee break to do so, then the next is about buying a gift, again on the coffee break. You then use your computer to buy the suit, and your mother should come in during your sleep, quite frequently.
the pet suit one? i got that already when 0.5 is up
i think i even got the "peeing" scene as well
the only thing i'm still curious about is the birthday thing

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
the pet suit one? i got that already when 0.5 is up
i think i even got the "peeing" scene as well
the only thing i'm still curious about is the birthday thing
I am not sure the birthday thing is even fully implemented I think it is honestly just the start of that quest line.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I am not sure the birthday thing is even fully implemented I think it is honestly just the start of that quest line.
yeah that's what i've been thinking
like a placeholder for the upcoming version i suppose
since i found none that can make me proceed on the birthday thing so far

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
yeah that's what i've been thinking
like a placeholder for the upcoming version i suppose
since i found none that can make me proceed on the birthday thing so far
The way it played out, I assumed the suit was the birthday present. Unlocking that scene ended any birthday related dialogue.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
-Throws up arms and shrugs- No clue guess we will find out next update :p

Nov 23, 2016
How to cheat:
Open regedit.exe
go to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\The Twist
>_[name]scr_h[numbers]
Is your relationship affinity with a char
I.e. _kellyscr_h3302300815 is kellys relationship points
modify
click decimal
enter a new value (say 999)
And
_total_energ_h[numbers]

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
How to cheat:
Open regedit.exe
go to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\The Twist
>_[name]scr_h[numbers]
Is your relationship affinity with a char
I.e. _kellyscr_h3302300815 is kellys relationship points
modify
click decimal
enter a new value (say 999)
And
_total_energ_h[numbers]
This doesn't work with the latest version because it writes the save to file. Also, the regedit location has changed to KsTGames rather than DefaultCompany

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
This doesn't work with the latest version because it writes the save to file. Also, the regedit location has changed to KsTGames rather than DefaultCompany
While you're loading into a new location (black screen) you can alt-tab into regedit and change the values and it will work that way.

EDIT: Credit to my bad, wish I saw that earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Seriously... This game doesn't take long to get stats or money.... Like at all what is with this gotta cheat shit and give saves....

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
Seriously... This game doesn't take long to get stats or money.... Like at all what is with this gotta cheat shit and give saves....
It makes it quicker to get to the new scenes since saves don't transfer to the newest version (iirc). Plus I've run into bugs that freeze the game and I hadn't saved and since there's no more auto-save I lost all progress. I don't like spending 30 minutes on building stats and then have the game freezing and making those 30 minutes completely meaningless.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
The problem is that once you get to a certain point there isn't an opportunity to earn more money easily. A week of grass cutting is only $50, how do you buy Lube, Condoms, and save up for energy pills on only $50 a week while trying to improve your work with the girls?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Saving allows you to skip time pretty efficiently since there is no penalty for not doing stuff.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
The problem is that once you get to a certain point there isn't an opportunity to earn more money easily. A week of grass cutting is only $50, how do you buy Lube, Condoms, and save up for energy pills on only $50 a week while trying to improve your work with the girls?
Meh I have barely had to use condoms and what not so I mean I guess I just have a different system then everyone else on stat getting :/

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes