darcyen

Sep 4, 2016
Meh I have barely had to use condoms and what not so I mean I guess I just have a different system then everyone else on stat getting :/
you might not be fucking much in this game because every pussy or anal scene in the game outside of the shower require a condom

Reactions: SteelNight

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I've got one issue with the walkthrough, I've done everything except last part where you're suppose to talk to Julia about Moms birthday... But i can't seem to get to that dialogue, anyone managed to get it, if so, how? :) Thx in advance.
is there a walkthrough for the latest version?

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
ik some of you h8 cheaters but i still gotta ask. is there a way someone could just make an assembly file with buku bucks on it like someone did for big brother, cause my dumb hillbilly ass is not to sure i can add money the way you described earlier. thx in advance sry for being dumb and lazy :)

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
Found a way to make the regedit cheat work. When the game is transitioning between days, the code is exposed to editing, so when you see the start of a new day, switch to regedit and make your changes, and it uses the values you inputted.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
ik some of you h8 cheaters but i still gotta ask. is there a way someone could just make an assembly file with buku bucks on it like someone did for big brother, cause my dumb hillbilly ass is not to sure i can add money the way you described earlier. thx in advance sry for being dumb and lazy :)
there's a save file with upped money on page 28, enough to do pretty much everything in the game at least once. it should last long enough if you just do the lawn mowing weekly.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
there's a save file with upped money on page 28, enough to do pretty much everything in the game at least once. it should last long enough if you just do the lawn mowing weekly.
is ever the weekend I've had about 10 straight after school days so far

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
you might not be fucking much in this game because every pussy or anal scene in the game outside of the shower require a condom
I am I just found a way to maximize my rep gain at the same time keeping steady on income... Thus I don't need to burn as much only time I start getting hurt for cash is when Kelly comes into play.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
You can put a spycam on neighbors tv. Ask for a glass of water after moving the lawn, requires some rep with her.
Ask Kelly about the suit at the drug store after the anal adventures, then buy it on your pc. When mom visits you at night, you can give it to her. For mom to come, you need very high rep and multiple fuckings on the sofa.

Also there's a scene at dining room. After you spend a night in her bedroom during the weekend (friday, saturday), you get a morning bj. You can return the favor in the morning at the table, if Julia doesn't cockblock you with her fucking coffee.
how do you develop a relationship with your neighbor? she only lets me cut grass on thursday? also does anyone know where I can get the latest walkthrough at?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
how do you develop a relationship with your neighbor? she only lets me cut grass on thursday? also does anyone know where I can get the latest walkthrough at?
You will get more shit with her when you go through the rounds with kelly about her co worker at the hospital

Reactions: jackkane

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
Well that SUCKTA!!! Figured i should try every thing atleast once to open all paths, but that 1 shower scene dropped me from over 200 relations with mom to 50 !!!! OH and just in case some of the people that don't seem to have enuff money didn't know and this has probably been mentioned b4, but you keep recording the same scenes over and selling them. oc technically i should have about 10 screwdrivers by now lol

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
If anyone is interested in using GREP to extract all the text lines from the game, you can use the following to get the choices and the text.
The text is located in the level0-level27 files.

Code:
Choices:
\x00{6}\x01\x00{3}\x01\x00{3}\x44\x01.{22}(?'Choice'[ -~\n\r]*)

Text:
\x00{6}\x01\x00{3}\x01\x00{3}\x1B\x02.{22}(?'Text'[ -~\n\r]*)\x00*(?'Actor'..)
I have already done it and could upload the results if anyone is interested

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
If anyone is interested in using GREP to extract all the text lines from the game, you can use the following to get the choices and the text.
The text is located in the level0-level27 files.

Code:
Choices:
\x00{6}\x01\x00{3}\x01\x00{3}\x44\x01.{22}(?'Choice'[ -~\n\r]*)

Text:
\x00{6}\x01\x00{3}\x01\x00{3}\x1B\x02.{22}(?'Text'[ -~\n\r]*)\x00*(?'Actor'..)
I have already done it and could upload the results if anyone is interested
i don't think i missed anything, but i would like to know if i did. please post :)

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
anyone mind to share what he posted on his latest patreon feed?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes