Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So there's no actual date given?

Every other release has been a Wednesday.
Not as far as I know, but I'm not a patron of his.
We can only wait and see, I guess.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
the source is his patreon. where he's said it multiple times in comments on multiple posts.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
the source is his patreon. where he's said it multiple times in comments on multiple posts.
I haven't seen it and I checked his page, do you have an exact source? If you're referencing patreon exclusive comments then I obviously can't view those

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
it's on a public post, i've seen it twice. go through the comments if you need a source.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
...... Jesus Christ I hope you are just trolling....
A source to a guy making a baseless claim isn't a source. That's another random guy with zero credibility claiming something.

I don't know why you guys are making a big deal out of this.

it's on a public post, i've seen it twice. go through the comments if you need a source.
Doesn't exist, you're lying.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Why would I lie? You're the one making a big deal out of this. I can't help that your reading comprehension is terrible. Its literally in the same public post where the link is.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Why would I lie? You're the one making a big deal out of this. I can't help that your reading comprehension is terrible. Its literally in the same public post where the link is.

"Legend" is the name for the 25 tier of patrons, so... yeah. There it is.

Edit: Found it in another post as well

Reactions: D2K

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
A source to a guy making a baseless claim isn't a source. That's another random guy with zero credibility claiming something.

I don't know why you guys are making a big deal out of this.

So you have been proven wrong like 12 times now so fail troll is fail plz go away now.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes