Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
That or the mom who believes that her kid was adopted actually IS her kid due to her having a kid as teen whom she though dead or left him in the hospital due to not having funds to care for him.

But only realizes it after getting pregnant with his own child lol.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i think the twist is already revealed. when you're not related to your family? lol

no one ever said they had children. and i think they would know if they did or not. and i don't like the odds of 3 neighbors all being related by adoption related causes.

Forengy

Mar 17, 2017
I played the game's old versions but in this version I couldn't get any scene because relationship is stuck at 50

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I played the game's old versions but in this version I couldn't get any scene because relationship is stuck at 50
it's not stuck
you just need a bit of luck to get through the 50 points threshold
just like the old version assuming you did play the older version

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
At 50 points there are two easy things you can do to raise, grab ass in kitchen but let go when she says to stop and apply sunscreen to back (don't hump) both will net 5 points. 50-75 can be rough but you can also roll the dice and try to cope a feel when she is tanning (I'd avoid it's -10 if you fail) and I think you can visit in the bedroom and insert your face into asscrack for a one time 10 point gain from 50-75.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe the twist already happened: You find out you were adopted.

mr_rabbit

Oct 31, 2016
The twist is that the mom is a post-op transgender. That would explain why the kids are adopted, and those big fake tits. And the manly features of her face :p

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Change log for 0.06:

-5 new scenes
-8 scenes updated
-45 new animations
-1 Location (Julia's room)
-2 new items
-Many static poses and dialogs.
-Video library has been updated. Now it is possible to download any video to the USB from the library.
-AutoSave added.
-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
***NOTE! Please use 16:9 aspect ratio screen resolutions (suchas1280x720, 1920x1080 and so on) to avoid issues***

Reactions: Sceyro and Bradz0

Bradz0

Jan 16, 2017
The twist is that the mom is a post-op transgender. That would explain why the kids are adopted, and those big fake tits. And the manly features of her face :p
i wouldn't care, as long as the fat kid dies, im happy xD

Reactions: Maericke

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
i wouldn't care, as long as the fat kid dies, im happy XD
I think that plenty of people would reply the fat kid's gruesome death far many times than even the hottest sex scene. :p

If it was fatalistic enough and many would LOVE it then maybe the game developer would choose to make another game where the goal is to make the fat kid suffer as much as possible instead of focusing on sex at all lol.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes