Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
main.jpg

About this game:
It's a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "The Twist.exe" to start playing.

Download Link:

Game Info:
Updated: 17 March 2017
Genre:Animation Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Family Sex, Mother-son, Brother-sister, All Sex, Voyeur, Milf, Hardcore FM/FF,Group FFM/MMF, Anal, Latex, Lingerie, Breastfeeding, Voyeurism, Toys, BDSM
Censorship: No
Version: 0.06
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English

Walkthrough up to version .02 posted by

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Muff i know your buzzy playing game :) , please update main screen

Sceyro

Sep 21, 2016
2 new scenes with pharmacist, 1 scene with the neighbor, 2 new scenes with the sister [one of them has the mom in it]. That's all I found

Reactions: edp101

BigJohn

Feb 28, 2017
- 1 Location (Julia's room)

When exactly are you allowed in? Either she's not there and it's locked or she's there but somehow you don't want to disturb her.

Apart from that so far I got:
- extra scene with pussy licking/fucking with pharmacists
- don't seem to remember if this was in the previous versions but I got to fuck that lovely sister of his in the ass while in the bathroom

Anything else new?

Edit: Like a threesome? The one when she catches you both while mom sucks you off was there already.

Sceyro

Sep 21, 2016
- 1 Location (Julia's room)

When exactly are you allowed in? Either she's not there and it's locked or she's there but somehow you don't want to disturb her.

Apart from that so far I got:
- extra scene with pussy licking/fucking with pharmacists
- don't seem to remember if this was in the previous versions but I got to fuck that lovely sister of his in the ass while in the bathroom

Anything else new?

Edit: Like a threesome? The one when she catches you both while mom sucks you off was there already.
Nope. It's a voyeur scene in the sister's room
EDIT: What do you mean fucking the pharmacist?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Post findings in spoiler tags, thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is what I found so far, not sure if there is more though.

Last edited:

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
ok i'm stuck. how do you show sister the vid? i see her in the hallways sometimes and that's it. it's the last thing i'm missing.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
lol your money, I tried that and it made my game buggy, jesus energy too! Do some actions drain everything still?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes