Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
maybe alrdy been explained here but, how to change relations? if regedit wont work anymore, do you change something in

C:\Users\Fukiboi\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist ? or whutti
You have to use something like Cheat Engine. It's 4 bytes exact value, but the value changes when the scene changes. So you'll have to start a scene, put the relation value in cheat engine, then either increase or decrease the value in the game and find the new value on cheat engine. It's a bit wonky though. I don't remember if I had to restart the game or just have a new day start before the changed relation value would change the scenes. I wish he didn't alter the game the way he did. Much quicker to change the regedit.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
You have to use something like Cheat Engine. It's 4 bytes exact value, but the value changes when the scene changes. So you'll have to start a scene, put the relation value in cheat engine, then either increase or decrease the value in the game and find the new value on cheat engine. It's a bit wonky though. I don't remember if I had to restart the game or just have a new day start before the changed relation value would change the scenes. I wish he didn't alter the game the way he did. Much quicker to change the regedit.
The worst part is the new method for saving. Unless I'm missing something, we can only save when quitting? Using cheat engine is a pain too. We need a dev console mod.

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
The worst part is the new method for saving. Unless I'm missing something, we can only save when quitting? Using cheat engine is a pain too. We need a dev console mod.
When this new version came out I was playing for about 30 mins w/o saving and it froze because of a bug and I lost all of my progress. I stopped playing and didn't start again until 2-3 days later. Dev should be like the Glassix dev and add a way for us or at least patrons to increase relation with the characters. Should also add an option for auto-saving on the start of a new day.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
When this new version came out I was playing for about 30 mins w/o saving and it froze because of a bug and I lost all of my progress. I stopped playing and didn't start again until 2-3 days later. Dev should be like the Glassix dev and add a way for us or at least patrons to increase relation with the characters. Should also add an option for auto-saving on the start of a new day.
unity engine fucking sucks...should have multpile save slots that don't skip days each time you save/load. why are all adult games on unity this way?

Reactions: GaRbS and cg3985

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
unity engine fucking sucks...should have multpile save slots that don't skip days each time you save/load. why are all adult games on unity this way?
It makes a quick buck if you do it right. Any by right I mean going after a certain fetish that is extremely common. Most people love trainer games, what else do they love? Incest.

Reactions: GaRbS

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
day like 30, already sold videos and pictures
how the hell do I make any reasonable amount of more money?

can i cheat somehow at this game?

Ralien

Sep 14, 2016
lol, it's not about the engine sucking. It's about the programmer being lazy.

feeb

Sep 17, 2016
when your game goes black for loading a new scene, alt tab out, go to regedit and fix what you want

Reactions: Bacrown

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
I've got one issue with the walkthrough, I've done everything except last part where you're suppose to talk to Julia about Moms birthday... But i can't seem to get to that dialogue, anyone managed to get it, if so, how? :) Thx in advance.

Lardon

Aug 17, 2016
I've got one issue with the walkthrough, I've done everything except last part where you're suppose to talk to Julia about Moms birthday... But i can't seem to get to that dialogue, anyone managed to get it, if so, how? :) Thx in advance.
Ive got it. So i have 90 rep with sister, and she caught me and mom at the pool. The pool is atleast one key for it, since she comments about it. The conversation with sister for moms B-day is on couch, you will get a second choice besdies just talking about her boyfriend. Hope that helps.

Reactions: BigAdam

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Ive got it. So i have 90 rep with sister, and she caught me and mom at the pool. The pool is atleast one key for it, since she comments about it. The conversation with sister for moms B-day is on couch, you will get a second choice besdies just talking about her boyfriend. Hope that helps.
You need to be sure to talk to the girl at the pharmacy and ask about a birthday gift, after you have already asked where to get costumes, and also talk to your sister and ask about a birthday gift. Without those, it won't matter how much rep you have. The Twist plays like a classic adventure game, where certain actions are required to unlock other actions, so it's just a matter of going around and clicking everything when you are stuck, until find what you missed.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
she just says to me "She would love to suck your cock". I have relationship above 100.
Is there something more she can say?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
she just says to me "She would love to suck your cock". I have relationship above 100.
Is there something more she can say?
that's also the one i've been trying to figure out but i guess it's just a placeholder now..maybe something for the future updates cmiiw

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Talk to the woman at the pharmacy twice (see my post above).
at the coffee break? i get the one she said about jewelry etc and our MC said he got an idea after asking for an advise from her
but the one that i'm trying to figure out is after we got the idea from Kelly..what we should do afterwards? because i don't see anything new on the browser or anywhere else to get the birthday present

Ventrusoul

Oct 15, 2016
at the coffee break? i get the one she said about jewelry etc and our MC said he got an idea after asking for an advise from her
but the one that i'm trying to figure out is after we got the idea from Kelly..what we should do afterwards? because i don't see anything new on the browser or anywhere else to get the birthday present
try talking to the sister in the pool and living room(both second options) then talk to kelly during coffee break

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
try talking to the sister in the pool and living room(both second options) then talk to kelly during coffee break
you mean the advise from kelly right?
i've done that already but i can't seem to find anything to buy for that birthday thing

the pool one with sister now all i have is an option to ask about her mood (if i'm not mistaken the second one showed up after the blowjob scene with mom right?)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes