TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
For anyone having the day not appearing issue, go to Documents and Settings\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist and delete the folder, then start a new game, this will delete all your previous saved data, but it will resolve the problem.
Actually just go to C:\Users\"YourUserName"\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Documents and settings is not recognized by foreign computers as a valid pathway.

Chris74

Aug 16, 2016
yeah i know that but there is no option at 14.00 I've done everything according to the walktrough but nothing
You need to buy first something like sun lotion or condoms and then start to chat untill she says to you to come at 14:00
i think its near 30 relationship.

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
My game freezes whenever I try to chat with the neighbor inside her house. Any solutions out there?

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
How many times do you have to mow the neighbors lawn to get water? Done it a few times and nothing.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
How many times do you have to mow the neighbors lawn to get water? Done it a few times and nothing.
around 50 relationship if i'm not mistaken
you will get the option to get water after you are invited in the house when you knock on her door and then you get the option to mow the lawn
so that means around 9 times after you get the first +5

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
so to sums it all on this version all i found was:

• 1 more new variations with mom on the couch after you have 35 energy ( you get extra 10 from Kelly )
  • mom coming at night with with 2 options ( with an extra if you bought her the pet suit )
  • total energy so far is 45 ( after you bought stamina pill from shady guy )
  • can install spy camera on Emma's TV ( get video003 )
  • found out that Rick's has been cheating your sister with Emma ( you need to show the video003 to Billy )
  • Billy shows up on the pool randomly after you told him about your mom ( only refuse option so far )
  • can help Emma on her yoga exercise after get like 50+ relation with her ( get extra option after around 80 )
  • 2 events on anal depending on your option with Kelly on her coffee break ( after you gave her the drug x )
  • morning blowjob if you spend the night on mom's room on the weekend
  • you can get the option to lick mom after the morning blowjob event if you go straight to dining room afterwards
i guess that's all i found..i'm still curious about that mom's birthday thing cause after the pool blowjob thing you can talk to sis about mom's being so down and her birthday and then ask kelly for advise about it and then ask your sis about what your mom would want on her birthday but all she answered me is how mom will love to suck the dick and it ends the conversation there

anyone can find anything about it or like my previous post is this just a placeholder ? since most placeholder in the game usually ends with "that's it that you can do on this game version"

PS: oh and i think the dev is giving a tease about the next update should be in 3 more weeks in game if you try to pull Kelly's skirt after you jump on her at the pharmacist store​
wait are you mixing some stuff from .4 in? is there anything after riding on the couch? the anal stuff was definitely in .4 with kelly.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
wait are you mixing some stuff from .4 in? is there anything after riding on the couch? the anal stuff was definitely in .4 with kelly.
oh is it ? i skip the 0.4 so i don't know about it
reverse cowgirl thing with mom on the couch is already on 0.4 as well?
sorry if i mixed things up (>,<)
anyhow did you know anything about that birthday thing yet ?

Last edited:

azelone

Nov 5, 2016
0.05c - bugfix

Updated Walkthrough

Bugs fixed:
-Billy at the pool scene issue.
-Issue with days (hopefully).
-Some Load/Save adjustments.
-Fixed issue with shady guy.
-Added a little delay on "wait 1h" button to avoid multiple clicks.
-Fixed freeze in scene with Julia.
-Fixed issue with Lemonade/Whiskey not appearing in invetory.
-Crash when going to bathroom from living room

Last edited:

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
They are completely optional tho.
Well, the first time i used the first or second ( cant remember ) i was shocked to see that , and to me , piss and getting fucked in the ass as male character is a bit too much

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
They are optional in the sense you can not do them and continue the game. They aren't well foreshadowed so you can stumble into them unless you know ahead of time where they are.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
It says in the walkthrough

"6. After even more progress with mom (somewhere at the point when you have option to lick her pussy at living room) more options will unlock with mom at night in bedroom."

What bedroom is it referring to? If it's the Moms bedroom then Jason always falls asleep right when he sucks on her tits and I get no options to further the scene?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
They are optional in the sense you can not do them and continue the game. They aren't well foreshadowed so you can stumble into them unless you know ahead of time where they are.
Yeah, but id rather have some kind of option in the menu to activate/desactivate those fetishes cuz to me, they are hardcore and i dont like it at all and the first time i played 0.4 with the " get caught " scene, i was disgusted , why would you like beeing in this position :eek: but again thats my opinion

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Yeah, but id rather have some kind of option in the menu to activate/desactivate those fetishes cuz to me, they are hardcore and i dont like it at all and the first time i played 0.4 with the " get caught " scene, i was disgusted , why would you like beeing in this position :eek: but again thats my opinion
why not u close ur eyes and keep clicking until ends ? =D huehue

Reactions: Burt

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Let's start another new game :) Get used to it with this one, and still get the fun except for mom from 50 to 120 intimacy :)
Hope i could get the sister in the bathroom not like the last time when i fucked her in the ass timeless but she never wanted to me see her naked in bathroom (wierd sister ....)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes