211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Anyone remember how to get the moms relationship past 50? I been playing my old file for so long can't remember xD
You have to gamble at the swimming pool by going 1 STEP forward and then leaving it, netting you I think +15 with Mom.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Ok, so the new spy cam is in the neighbors house. You need to have been invited inside to unlock it. In order to unlock it you need to be mowing the lawn and when she comes to give you your money, ask for a drink of water. Then place the cam behind the TV.

Also, a pro tip. Whenever you save and quit, a day skips. So if you want to farm money or farm relationship points with the neighbor, just keep saving and quitting until Thursday comes around.

Here's the new scenes i've found:

• Neighbor Spycam
  • Option to sleep with mother at night (leads to a morning blowjob if relationship is high enough and it's a weekend)
  • Mother comes into your room at night allowing you to titfuck her and fuck her pussy (with a condom)
  • Can lick mother out on the dining room table in the morning but you can ONLY do this if she gives you a morning blowjob (you have to go to the dining room directly after this happens and catch her in her lingerie in order to get this scene)
  • Can give your mother a "pet suit" (need to speak to the pharmacist during coffee break) and when she visits you at night, you can use it (Caution - Peeing is involved)
  • Can help neighbor with Yoga

Some pretty good scenes. I'm satisfied but I still hope there's more, there's also a bug I ran into. Once you ask the pharmacist to give you "advice" on how to make your mothers birthday good you can then "talk to sister about mom" when she's sitting on the living room chair on her phone however when you do this the game freezes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Albr
D

Deleted member 42

wait you can't load saves from 0.4 ?
EDIT : can someone send me their save at the start of 0.5 ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Fyi not sure how I caused this but I need to completely restart my game cause it fucked up VERY badly be warned was trying to get the sister at the pool at night for anal and it fucked up.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
So how can we cheat now?? i have to play it from the start again,maybe CheatEngine???
You can try this, it's a way to atleast start the game with enough money and relations.
1. Delete the [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist] in registry. Not sure if you need this though.
2. Extract attached archive in Documents and Settings\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
3. Start the game, click Load Game. The saveslot names should be empty, but you can click them. First slot has just 10000g from start. Second has 10000g and 300 relations with everyone.

Last edited:

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
You can try this, it's a way to atleast start the game with enough money and relations.
1. Delete the [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist] in registry. Not sure if you need this though.
2. Put attached files in Documents and Settings\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
3. Start the game, click Load Game. The saveslot names should be empty, but you can click them. First slot has just 10000g from start. Second has 10000g and 300 relations with everyone.
Ahhh ty man i will try it and i will tell you if it worked..

Reactions: eades

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Someone can upload his save fil after he is done, because my fucking game doesnt save the games at all, and reloading makes me go from fucking day one again goddamn mother fucking damn it.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
2. Extract attached archive in Documents and Settings\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
the relations points, works, i mean they shows, but the game does not recognise them

Reactions: DamonG

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Saved as a dat file now in user\yourname\appdata\locallow\Kstgames
Its coded so unless someones good with c++decomplier we will have to play it without cheats :)
Code in front of all of the values so cant edit it in json form as code will make it look invisible

So might work with cheat engine now or another hex editor

Tried cheat engine money works so build up enough say 32 then sneak into mums at night search in cheatengine in the room then nick money search new value without leaving room
So in my example 32 nick 4 first search 32 next scan 36 leaves you with 2 values change both to whatever you like 99999 etc
Leaving any screen changes values so it will be harder to change mother values etc

kelly easy as you get a few chances to level up buying sunsreen and comdoms
shes 900 plus in this pic so cheat engine a pain but works as long as you dont leave screen kelly.jpg kelly.jpg

Last edited:

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
Someone can upload his save fil after he is done, because my fucking game doesnt save the games at all, and reloading makes me go from fucking day one again goddamn mother fucking damn it.
I think that after reloding the game and it shows everytime day 1 is a bug ... since the money and the relationship point which you gain during the previous day are saved

razaunchained

Dec 24, 2016

0.05a - bugfix

Bugs fixed:
-Added a little delay on "wait 1h" button to avoid multiple clicks.
-Fixed freeze in scene with Julia.
-Fixed issue with Lemonade/Whiskey not appearing in invetory.
-Crash when going to bathroom from living room

kare

Aug 5, 2016
the relations points, works, i mean they shows, but the game does not recognise them
You still need to get all the ingame checks and triggers, like talks and events. For mom you have to go through kitchen and pool groping, massages and so on. But from what I've tested, it should work - sister gives you blowjob in bath on day 2, without any breast fondling before, just need to give her the lemonade at the pool.

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
I cant get mom come to my room what do i have to do?? and billy also doesnt show on Pool...??
help plz...

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes