Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
If you're talking about nutting in her in the shower it will always drop you to 50 affection no matter how high you are
Yea I know I am waiting for the day I can use her as a semen tank and it makes her day to be used as a cum dump the old slut... Same with the pharmacy girl and sister.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yea I know I am waiting for the day I can use her as a semen tank and it makes her day to be used as a cum dump the old slut... Same with the pharmacy girl and sister.
lol...I would not have put it as eloquently, but I am looking forward to that point in the game as well.

Reactions: blackmamba

maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
Man, I really do like this game, but the random chance bullshit is just straight up padding. I had 100 relation with the mom at one point and she still yelled at me for touching boobs during massage. Thats just horseshit.

maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
I also seem to have gotten a bug that basically stops progress for me. At a certain point, no action actually gives me any points. I reach, what seems to be a threshold, but trying to go further causes a failure, so I go back to doing the basic stuff, failure again, over and over again.
I had to do the regedit thing to be able to get any kind of progress.
Also, whats with the game skipping days when I quit out of the game, even when I save and exit? Is that to prevent save scumming or something?

Reactions: cg3985

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Man, I really do like this game, but the random chance bullshit is just straight up padding. I had 100 relation with the mom at one point and she still yelled at me for touching boobs during massage. Thats just horseshit.
Kek ya I feel you but other then the models this game is pretty A+

kn4chty

Jan 12, 2017
couple of questions. is the drug thing related to how you get your sister over 60 relations? she's still iffy on head in the bathroom and i can't initiate other scenes. what's a brother gotta do?

also, once you get more intimate with your sis, will mom finally finish that bj by the pool?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
couple of questions. is the drug thing related to how you get your sister over 60 relations? she's still iffy on head in the bathroom and i can't initiate other scenes. what's a brother gotta do?

also, once you get more intimate with your sis, will mom finally finish that bj by the pool?
Drugs are for kelly (The pharmacist)
bj by the pool doesn't go any further in this version.
You can always just cheat by editing the registry (How to do so has been posted plenty of times, might have to turn back a few pages though)

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I'm having some issues to get money in this game even though I like it a lot, I can't mow the lawn at my neighboor's house. I tried to check the day schedule thing just when you go to sleep, but it seems buggy, it pops up only for a really short time (like 0.2sec) and it's only showing off "day text - ... " so when I visit my neighboor (I've done it about 20times in a row) and ask to mow her lawn, she keeps saying to come back on Thursday :(

Also I've checked the 0.04b walkthrough and I can fuck mom in the bathroom but each time I try to release the :tf: inside her she gets mad at me :( Even though I've got 205 pts relation with her, she doesnt seem to let me do it.

I've got a final question, is it possible to mate with mom in the living room without condoms?

EDIT: Ok, I've restarted the game from the very start, it might have been an issue related to a previous version of the game

Last edited:

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
ask to mow her lawn, she keeps saying to come back on Thursday :(

EDIT: Ok, I've restarted the game from the very start, it might have been an issue related to a previous version of the game
If you are running an old save from before weekdays were implemented conditions that work with that variable won't function. So no thursdays mowing, I would guess you didn't have weekends off from school in your old save either.
she doesnt seem to let me do it.
And she won't in this version, hardcoded for a reset to 50pts
is it possible to mate with mom in the living room without condoms
Not in this version.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes