Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
save before chatting up kelly(when you wanna drug her) play that scene in 0.16beta3 save& quit. resume in 0.16final
5 posts up from yours DrSmith was kind enough to re-post a link if you do not have beta3 anymore/yet.

Reactions: hungyppa

enzof14

Jul 2, 2017
Hi !!! i need help with billy , he don't talk to me about school project what i need do to unlock that???

hyp01

Aug 11, 2017
What is the .16 Advanced version that was posted on his patreon on Nov. 30?

Is it just .16 Final for lower tier patrons?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017

No that just is the release link for the Advanced Patreons ($5 Pledge) which get it after the Experts and Legends do...

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017

Yes pretty much, it's just for the "Advanced" patrons who are on the advanced Tier. Which is the 5$ tier.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Greetings to all,

This will be my first post to this thread so bare with me.

I recently downloaded and installed the v.016 of The Twist. I have the previous versions as well, but this is something new that has happened. While unpacking it using 7z, my Notron Antivirus detected and removed the "The_Twist.exe" file and the reason was "Found Heur.AdvML.c" and it classified it as a high risk Heuristic Virus file.

This file was downloaded from this site (under a quick-link of course). has anyone else experienced this? Is this a false positive from Norton, or should I be concerned?

I am running on a Intel i5 computer with windows 10 Pro and Norton Antivirus protection (updated to latest revision level).

Thank you for any info on this .

:)
Just download it from F95.
I post the new releases direct from Patreon and I scan them first with MalwareBytes and BitDefender.
The only tinkering I sometimes do, is when a WalkThrough is also posted. Then I make a new file with both program and WT included (and nothing else).

Steve2233

Oct 2, 2017
Been a while since I played this. Is there no save or load button? The only way I see to save the game is to quit and use save and exit.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Been a while since I played this. Is there no save or load button? The only way I see to save the game is to quit and use save and exit.
so far that is the option that I have seen.

on aside, has anyone else noticed(again a quick search didn't seem to find) that all links from pool go to Jason's room?
or am I just lost in my own lil(imaginary) world?

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
so far that is the option that I have seen.

on aside, has anyone else noticed(again a quick search didn't seem to find) that all links from pool go to Jason's room?
or am I just lost in my own lil(imaginary) world?
It's a known bug which is to do with the 0.16 Final update. KsT said he will fix it in 0.17 as well as the bug where you are unable to put Drug X into Kelly's cup during Coffee break.

U

User_215882

Theres going to be some bugs in the next release I bet since hes going to do some game changes. I just hope its nothing serious.

Steve2233

Oct 2, 2017
It's a known bug which is to do with the 0.16 Final update. KsT said he will fix it in 0.17 as well as the bug where you are unable to put Drug X into Kelly's cup during Coffee break.
Ok so is there a way to get past this. Like something I can change in the save editor.

I noticed I can't buy lube and also the website never shows up to buy the suit. I am guessing this is cause i never drugged her. Also I can find Julia at pool at night but she will never tell me whats wrong.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Ok so is there a way to get past this. Like something I can change in the save editor.

I noticed I can't buy lube and also the website never shows up to buy the suit. I am guessing this is cause i never drugged her. Also I can find Julia at pool at night but she will never tell me whats wrong.
Play the scene with Kelly with 0.16 Beta3.
Julia will tell you more after lessons from Kelly (and if you've checked Julia's phone).
After lessons from Kelly, ask her some more about the outfit and webshop will have suit in store.

Reactions: jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Ok @DrSmith I have a question. What are the requirements for the coffee teaching anal scene with Kelly? I did it the first time (get the -10), then did the stuff with Billy and got the pill from the stranger. But now when I go to the lunch scene, I don't get the prompt to drop the pill in her coffee. Any idea what I'm missing?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Ok @DrSmith I have a question. What are the requirements for the coffee teaching anal scene with Kelly? I did it the first time (get the -10), then did the stuff with Billy and got the pill from the stranger. But now when I go to the lunch scene, I don't get the prompt to drop the pill in her coffee. Any idea what I'm missing?
You're pulling my leg, right ;)
The answer is in the post just above yours (oh, and a minimum of 35 points with Kelly).

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
After the 1st time ya don't need to drug her, you can ask about anal a 2nd time for the other lesson.

Sorry Doc I pondered to long how to respond, and ya did :winkytongue:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
You're pulling my leg, right ;)
The answer is in the post just above yours (oh, and a minimum of 35 points with Kelly).
Maybe :p but yeah just a joke. I got a new laptop so I had to start over and I hit that coffee bug with Kelly :FeelsBadMan:

Steve2233

Oct 2, 2017
Ok so I was able to ask Emma about the Restaurant but nothing has shown up on the computer in room. Any advice?

edit: NVM loaded the wrong save point :)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes