Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
29.Go Pharmacy shop at 14:00 and Chat with Kelly (make sure you have at least 45score with her). Accept her offer to drink coffee. Ask about anal she will give you -10 score but dont worry about that.
30.Talk with Billy, he will ask to bring him something.
31.Go to Pool. Do scene with mom till you get chance to take a picture.
32.Show Billy a photo.
33.Go to School after 18:00 and talk to the Shady guy, he will sell you "Drug X" also he will sell you Stamina pill which will give you +10 energy.
34.Come back to Kelly at 14:00 and accept offer to drink coffee. When she will leave put a drug into her mug. After that ask her about anal. There will be 2 options but for game progression there is no difference which you will choose.
I did everything which u have written but there might be a bug as no two options arise when she left for sometime the scene to put DrugX in Coffee is not occuring and due to that Fetish Store in Computer is not open yet

U

User_215882

Use the hypno command when shes working out. First give it to her. She gets mad. Then when she is working out solo use the command. Next time are visits at night she will wear it, but theres no content for it. I doubt there will be for awhile. At least not until Janice gets an update.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
well i hv done above mentioned things . i had thressome with mom and sister in room and pool. i had done nude photoshoot with sister . i fucked pharmascist girl . how to do anal man?
Those are all things that come way after anal lessons with Kelly and Julia. So I assume you've been tinkering with points.
That way you have missed a trigger for anal lessons with Kelly and Julia. That can't be restored.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
lol . what do do now ?play from beginning?
You can try to set "analq"(anal quest) with , or with RegEdit.
I'm fairly sure "4" is right after kelly drug but try increment the current by one and see if you can give billy the photo.

Dec 5, 2017
You can try to set "analq"(anal quest) with , or with RegEdit.
I'm fairly sure "4" is right after kelly drug but try increment the current by one and see if you can give billy the photo.
i dont know how to do that

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
lol . what do do now ?play from beginning?
Yes, that's the only save option left. You could try the save editor or regedit, but The Twist is very sensitive concerning tinkering with saves and the registry.

I'm repeating myself when I say that cheating is the sure way to miss content or 'brick' your game.

Dec 5, 2017
Yes, that's the only save option left. You could try the save editor or regedit, but The Twist is very sensitive concerning tinkering with saves and the registry.

I'm repeating myself when I say that cheating is the sure way to miss content or 'brick' your game.
damn

Sep 25, 2017
Ok I searched a bit but didn't find anything. Here it is. Say that I want to restart an new game, totally new without cheats and all that. What do I need to do ? I tried the "Start new Game" button but it seems that some things are already done. When I tried it, on the first day I could tell that it wasn't like a first game. Seems to me that some event were already registered in the registry. Can someone tell me if I'm wrong or how to start a new game from blank ? I know I don't want to delete the registry thing as I have 202 days done on one of the save....

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Ok I searched a bit but didn't find anything. Here it is. Say that I want to restart an new game, totally new without cheats and all that. What do I need to do ? I tried the "Start new Game" button but it seems that some things are already done. When I tried it, on the first day I could tell that it wasn't like a first game. Seems to me that some event were already registered in the registry. Can someone tell me if I'm wrong or how to start a new game from blank ? I know I don't want to delete the registry thing as I have 202 days done on one of the save....
When I start a new game, totally fresh, I do the following:
- Go to C:\Users\"username"\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist (hidden directory) and move all files to a backup directory;
- Open regedit and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames;
- Export the entry KsTgames totally and then remove the entry.

Now when I start the game, all is as if it's the first time running the game.

reaper6689

Oct 24, 2017
no script is for the browser only its not system wide or it will block background system critical scripts and make the computer crash or very unstable just white list twist.exe on your av thats all you can do exept shutdown realtime protection but it isnt a good idea as make you a target for malware or even crypto-ransomeware

hanswurst88

Sep 28, 2017
i am playing the 0.16 Version if i read the Posts correct in this Version is a bug where i cannot drug the coffee of kelly

because thats where i am totaly stucked atm is there a Workaround that or idk how can i do that because i don`T wana miss out that Scenes

to not fill up the thread i say thank you for the answares i already got

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes