dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Hello all,

I am experiencing an annoying bug on this game, that is preventing me from continue the game story. I can't spike Kelly's coffee with the Drug X. I already bought it with the Shady Guy (of course) but, when I'm with her at coffee break, she do not stop to talk to me while she go to the bathroom and do not appear any option to spike her coffee. Do not appear the inventory icon neither I can select the mug of coffee... Someone could help me with this, please? I'm anxious to continue this great game!

P.S. Sorry for my awful english. I'm a brazilian player...
This is a known bug with 0.16Final.
To get around it, save before going on the break, load with , do the scene and when done you can continue 0.16Final.

Last edited:
Reactions: GA123

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
How can I talk to the shady guy without being shut? I'm following the walkthrough and got stuck at get some pill from that guy.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I did all the requirements except the pool photo, i kinda got that photo before Billy asked a favor. Then i couldn't give him that photo anymore. How to fix that?
Getting the photo before the favor is not a problem it is a bit fiddly though.
Try redoing some of the prior steps and checking back on billy.
I remember having the same problem, not sure what exactly triggered it though.

Reactions: shinokain

Schw

May 26, 2017
I cant ask the shady guy at school after checkt the car/ aks rebecca about car.
did i miss something with rebecca? take pantyhose down > man knocks on the door

U

User_215882

No. Its usually around 20:00. Make sure Julia isn't in the shower.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
The game is very very slow to running..what should i do?
As the game renders in real-time, you'll have to have some decent hardware. If you don't have that, try reducing the image quality at startup (good instead of fantastic) and switch off all enhancement functions under options.

Minu

Dec 5, 2017
anyone knows when the v0.17 is coming .i can,t wait until i fucked billys mom she is dam hot on the red gown.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Anybody know how to use Drug X on Kelly's coffee ? it wont give me the option
Yep, when you would have searched this thread you would have known it's a bug in 0.16 Final Angry.gif
So, play the scene with 0.16 Beta3 and then continue with 0.16 Final.

I can't wait for 0.17 when this bug is fixed.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes