shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the Julia-mom scene while Jason is hiding in the closet? I followed the walkthrough i never get that.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the Julia-mom scene while Jason is hiding in the closet? I followed the walkthrough i never get that.
You must have talked to Julia first (at the pool) and then talked to Janice (in the dining room).

Does anyone know the 0.17 plans?
See here:
and here:

And the winner of the poll for new/changed content is Emma.

Release around december 14th.

Last edited:

jacks14

Dec 8, 2017
Hi I have technical problems with the game. It runs ok but as soon as I start it it goes dark in some scenes like door of school, pool, kitchen,... I have changed resolution but this dont affect. In other rooms like dinnigroom i dont have any problem

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
Is it a known bug in 16 final that everytime i leave the pool i just get sent to my room and not the place i aimed for ?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Hi I have technical problems with the game. It runs ok but as soon as I start it it goes dark in some scenes like door of school, pool, kitchen,... I have changed resolution but this dont affect. In other rooms like dinnigroom i dont have any problem
Try updating graphics card/chipset drivers, if you are on latest try lowering "Graphics quality" in the startup settings

Is it a known bug in 16 final that everytime i leave the pool i just get sent to my room and not the place i aimed for ?
Yeah

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
Ah so a softlock, hhm this could be due to invalid gamestate usually caused by cheating or a bug.
While possible to fix there's no clear cut fix for this issue that i know of, and you might have to restart.
The alternative is editing the gamestate yourself with or
Do you have any idea what variable is for the shady guy in the cheat menu because i tried modifying a lot of things but he still does nothing when i talk to him. Like i can't even leave, change hours anything, the scene just stops there and i have to quit the game

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Do you have any idea what variable is for the shady guy in the cheat menu because i tried modifying a lot of things but he still does nothing when i talk to him. Like i can't even leave, change hours anything, the scene just stops there and i have to quit the game
I don't really know, did not get there yet, though if i had to guess with it being part of rebecca's quest its "teaq" which i think stands for "teacher quest"
"hoodiejob" might also play a role in it, but without a working save at the same point in the quest it could be hard to figure out.

I might eventually get around to dumping all game logic in a readable form in the debug code for CheatMenu, which would tell me what the game is expecting but don't hold your breath for that as its quite a bit of work.

Edit: included a partial game logic dump, this might or might not be useful.

Last edited:
U

User_215882

See;
At this point until 17 gets released someone should have the fix for the Kelly bug on the first page along with either the 15 or 16.3b. Like folks just use the search button and click on this thread. It will help you out so much on this site.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes