Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
W.I.P Moms sister.

KsT: First look at the new character (Janice's sister).

Well, guys... is this game a Milf Only Party? where are the young chicks?
I'd really like to see some more young female characters.

Moreover, the game looks like a alienating SF dystopia: there are no people anywhere, MC's school looks like an empty cage, all of the characters are lonely and never do anything but having sex (of course!).

Reactions: enokard

gromit43

Nov 16, 2017
I will be putting up an walkthrough to this games in the next few hours as it will shorter then the 14 page walkthrough that is going around

Let me know if it is ok for you

Reactions: shinokain

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I will be putting up an walkthrough to this games in the next few hours as it will shorter then the 14 page walkthrough that is going around

Let me know if it is ok for you
There's no need. The .rar walkthrough in the OP is FINE.

U

User_215882

Well, guys... is this game a Milf Only Party? where are the young chicks?
I'd really like to see some more young female characters.

Moreover, the game looks like a alienating SF dystopia: there are no people anywhere, MC's school looks like an empty cage, all of the characters are lonely and never do anything but having sex (of course!).
The game already takes a pretty good toll on most graphic cards. As much as adding in background characters or mini games Id rather keep it as is. Some school girls would be a welcome change as Julia is the only "young" lady in the game.

U

User_215882

Another thing with the walkthrough would be to add the necessary relationship score for each scene so people who use cheats dont miss a scene.

lordosa

Dec 9, 2017
can any one tell me how to put drug x in the coffe iam 100 point with kelly and i cannot touch the cup she walk out and nothing happen i cannot put it

U

User_215882

can any one tell me how to put drug x in the coffe iam 100 point with kelly and i cannot touch the cup she walk out and nothing happen i cannot put it
You need to download 16.3b and do it from there. At this point you might just want to wait till 17 gets here on the 17th.

lordosa

Dec 9, 2017
You need to download 16.3b and do it from there. At this point you might just want to wait till 17 gets here on the 17th.
if i get the 16.3 i can touch the cup of coffe in 16 i cannot do anything she walks out and come back i cannot put it when i click on the cup she gets in and sorry for my bad englsih

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes