maxpecker29

Nov 6, 2017
Tried to run the latest version of this game downloaded from here, but it ticked off both of the anti-virus programs on my computer. Even when I told them to ignore it, they still block it. Not saying there's necessarily anything funky going on in the files; just saying if they are legit and contain nothing bad, why don't my anti-viruses like the executable? Seems like the developer should be able to make a clean executable that doesn't light up my computer like a Christmas tree. I can't be the only person that's ever had this problem.

U

User_215882

Its most likely a false positive. This site is rather good at making sure the downloads are safe. It happened with the last final as well.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Pretty much everything in this game is based off your choice. You don't have to let Billy or Kevin in on anything. Besides why would you help out Billy? Fuck Billy.
No thx, even if that was my bend that lil' shite deserves nada from anyone INCLUDING his f'n raid boss :p

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
That DrSmith link is direct from kst(and the OP mirrors are just mirrors of same link so yeah..)

Just overzealous AV triggering unity exe as a virus since it doens't know what it is.

U

User_215882

Pre 17, 17 might have you open the relationship menu, you had to have the inventory open when you entered the cheat you wanted.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Tried to run the latest version of this game downloaded from here, but it ticked off both of the anti-virus programs on my computer. Even when I told them to ignore it, they still block it. Not saying there's necessarily anything funky going on in the files; just saying if they are legit and contain nothing bad, why don't my anti-viruses like the executable? Seems like the developer should be able to make a clean executable that doesn't light up my computer like a Christmas tree. I can't be the only person that's ever had this problem.
see:
Its not that the dev has to make a clean executable, its that some AV are trigger happy.
And realistically, it's a pain for the dev to make the game not trigger some AV since you have to contact the AV company to get them to verify the executable which can take them weeks to do and if you update the game you have to jump through the same hoops again.

andhika

Dec 20, 2017
9d
tried it 3-4 weeks
Mom/Kitchen/Buttplug have 270 and all time she says when I finger the ass she is busy so how I can get this event?

Emma/Kelly so I must drug them two times to get this scene or can I drug them everytime and have nothing to do with the threesome after I drug them the first time?
three some not emma and kelly iguest , but emma with mom

Alccc

Jun 26, 2017
0.17 version can't see my 0.16 save files (just title screen without any buttons), and i can't create new saves for some reason, any help?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
helo I want to ask how to save file is not lost when we restar our pc
Just copy the directory KsTgames from C:\Users\"your username"\AppData\LocalLow to a USB stick.
After rebuilding the PC, copy it back.
AppData is a hidden directory, so you have to turn on "show hidden" in Explorer.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes