menorasht

Nov 21, 2017
If you're having trouble with older saves and Emma won't talk about the restaurant:
Use the Cheat Menu, set "mombd" to 5 and enter the living room.

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
this game is very slow and laggy on my computer, any way to play it without problem?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
this game is very slow and laggy on my computer, any way to play it without problem?
Get a PC with better CPU, internal memory and install on a SSHD ...or play it on very low settings. Pretty much the only things youy can do, afaIk.

Quote from OP: "Please keep in mind this is a real-time 3D it will need a decent GPU. On low-end machines it may work slowly or doesn't work at all.
Use 16:9 aspect ratio screen resolutions (such as 1280x720, 1920x1080 and so on) to avoid issues.
Some users experience pink/magenta glitch in the game. This is caused by old/low-end graphics cards. A hardware upgrade is recommended."

U

User_215882

Its a unity game. You can update your drivers then try or lower the settings. This game needs a bit of work cause even a decent pc with a good graphics care will start to run hot after awhile.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Why is the MC a midget? he looks like a 13 year old compared to all those amazon women.
it's called shotacon and it's art
Well, it's an artistic/aesthetic choice on behalf of the author/developer, but that doesn't mean it's art...

It does remind me of a couple of people I know (who are a couple), where he's short (comes up to about the bottom of my rib cage) and she's tall (same height as me, approx 6ft), which kind of makes me laugh at times when I keep rotating the camera during the sex scenes and look for a ladder for poor Jason.

Reactions: jackkane

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK, R-Cont. cheats are not working in the Christmas release. Tried them in the hall, daytime and with inventory and relationship open but that does not work either. Cheats are down for .17 Christmas addition_ Oh well. If you want more cash or relationship points I suggest opening your last save in 17b, get what you need and then switch back to .17 FINAL.

Last edited:

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
on 17 Final I discovered that there is a new means to access the cheat window. This is described at the top of the walkthrough. In the Hallway Hold C and press H to open the new cheat window

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
OK, R-Cont. cheats are not working in the Christmas release. Tried them in the hall, daytime and with inventory and relationship open but that does not work either. Cheats are down for .17 Christmas addition_ Oh well. If you want more cash or relationship points I suggest opening your last save in 17b, get what you need and then switch back to .17 FINAL.
Go to the hall... press and hold "C" and press "H"... Try to read the change log or do a search in the forum next time. It has already been addressed before in this thread.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Is there any chance to add impregnation in this game in future updates or there is already?
Sure it is possible but I suspect it isn't going to happen until the very end of this game as pregnancy would have to have an affect on the Model's appearance throughout the entire game. There is no impregnation in the game right now but plenty of creampie to go around.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I mean obviously the end game is gonna be pregnant harem since pretty much the entire game is basically "BOY WISH I COULD CUM INSIDE WITHOUT PILLS AND BREED THESE LADIEZ."

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes