Alex The Great

Dec 14, 2017
Probably wonrg place to ask, But as i've finished the current version of The Twist. I'm curious if theres any other similar sort of sandbox games out there that people can point me to? And dont mention BB, I dislike that game with a passion. But any other similar themed games in terms of gameplay.
what is BB? never heard of that

U

User_215882

First dont go wild with the cheats. Second make sure that you talked to both Billy and Kelly about anal. Kelly twice. Once at the counter the other in the back. Then go back to Billy and he will want something in return. Then go to the pool and get a picture of Janice s pussy. You'll need like 60 points to get it. Then give it to Billy and one you can talk to the hoodie guy.

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
My first post. So first I want to say I really think this game is pretty well done and fun to play. Graphics are far better than most all the other games out there. Great interface too.

Now Ive hit a road block. OK, I know this has been discussed before, but I'm struggling to figure out what I am doing wrong at the beach.

I go there during the day and see the red hoodie guy. I leave and then come back at 21:00
I get "Nobody is at the beach right now"
I go to the end of the pier and get "nice view"
I rotate the camera and look back at the beach and dont see anybody
I go back and forth from the beach to the pier and nothing changes. Ive done this many times

I can go to the secluded area and it says " This is a nice remote part of the beach"
I move the mouse around in the secluded area, I dont get any blue boxes and I cant search, All I can do is go back to the main beach.

I've even gone to the secluded area during the day with the red hoodie guy there and nothing happens.

So any hints or insight on what I am doing wrong?
thanks

Well after all that aggravation I load the game today to try and see what else I can do and everything works this time, go figure.

Eji

Aug 10, 2017
By following the walkthrough...
Steps 1-48 done. Step 49 says "After mowing a lawn "Ask for glass of water" will apear (need Emma 40+ score)"
I worked every thursday for 70 days and never ever had "Ask for glass of water". Score is also 0.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Steps 1-48 done. Step 49 says "After mowing a lawn "Ask for glass of water" will apear (need Emma 40+ score)"
I worked every thursday for 70 days and never ever had "Ask for glass of water". Score is also 0.
Then you haven't found out your neighbour's name yet, which means you haven't spoken to Kelly about her friend.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes