xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Play final version instead of beta version.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm loving this holiday skin they got going in this version, if possible i'd love to be able to patch it into future versions, I'll be sad to see it go next update.

Reactions: xןʞ

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Then you'd miss the March bunny ears and fluffy tail buttplug skins!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm loving this holiday skin they got going in this version, if possible i'd love to be able to patch it into future versions, I'll be sad to see it go next update.
I agree, I'd hate it to only be temporary, I'm hoping he'll keep it around as a choice.

andhika

Dec 20, 2017
guys . please help me,

why after i save my game, then i restart my pc, and want to play in save game before its. save is not even there? . Game the twist

andhika

Dec 20, 2017
Then you'd miss the March bunny ears and fluffy tail buttplug skins!

guys . please help me,

why after i save my game, then i restart my pc, and want to play in save game before its. save is not even there? . Game the twist

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
guys . please help me,

First of all have some patience, posting multiple times with the same question will not make people answer any faster.
That's a odd bug though never seen it happen, did it create the save correctly? check the save folder:
Code:
C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
A reboot should not wipe saves as far as i know.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
So . after i open that folder . what should i Do ?
Saves are named playerInfo.dat, playerInfo2.dat and playerInfo3.dat for each slot respectively, so look for those.
If they don't exist try saving and seeing if they are indeed created.
If they are created but are removed on system restart then you most likely have a 3rd party program "cleaning" up "AppData\LocalLow" on boot, in that case you're probably on your own to find out what is doing that.

andhika

Dec 20, 2017
Saves are named playerInfo.dat, playerInfo2.dat and playerInfo3.dat for each slot respectively, so look for those.
If they don't exist try saving and seeing if they are indeed created.
If they are created but are removed on system restart then you most likely have a 3rd party program "cleaning" up "AppData\LocalLow" on boot, in that case you're probably on your own to find out what is doing that.

i not fine that folder :(

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
i dont find that save file :( .
The folder "AppData" is hidden by default but you can copy/paste this into the explorer address bar to get there:
Code:
C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData
If read my you would have known the location of the save files.
also for the love of god please, edit your old post instead of double or even triple posting.

Last edited:

druzhe

Dec 21, 2017
Hi to all,
I have "The_Twist.exe hes stopped working" in v.016 and v.017, v.013 is working well.
I downloading all v. from f95zone Help, pls :)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes