U

User_215882

I think most players want to at least get to fucking Rachel next update. With the following update cucking Billy. I'm fine if Julia wins an update cause she hasn't seen much love lately.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
how do I do that? she never talks about Emma
You have to talk to your mother about your birth, firstly.
Yup, @Trapezio is correct.

I don't know if english is your first language, but you do actually need to pay attention to what's said during conversations and select the appropriate option when talking to the next person connected to the line of questioning.

Your mother says you were from the local hospital - Kelly was a doctor at that hospital, and she tells you about her friend Emma who now lives in the area, who just so happens to be your next door neighbour.
Then, and only after all that, can you start earning points with Emma from doing her lawn and eventually helping her exercise.

Granted the Walkthrough isn't as explicit in its details, but it doesn't need to be if you're paying attention and exercising a little common sense;)

riddle86

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Hi guys..i've a problem i can't solve with shady guy... i go on and on and on...nut he always fucks me off..i'm pretty forward in the game but i CAN?T BUY anything from him..
please...someone can help me??
thanks

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hi guys..i've a problem i can't solve with shady guy... i go on and on and on...nut he always fucks me off..i'm pretty forward in the game but i CAN?T BUY anything from him..
please...someone can help me??
thanks
You need to talk to Billy, he'll introduce you to Shady Guy (at a price....)

Reactions: jackkane
U

User_215882

Seems like the next update is going to be bigger then the last couple. If so Im excited. 2018 is going to start pretty well!

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I can't progress with Rachel. The walkthrough says that after I reach 90 points with her she will visit my house but I can't see her anywhere. Also there are no coupons in my mailbox... Am I doing something wrong?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Seems like the next update is going to be bigger then the last couple. If so Im excited. 2018 is going to start pretty well!
I think he might just be taking the christmas week off and still putting in the 3 week schedule from there.

Although I do wish he'd just switch to a four week plan instead of three anyway just to add more content, although it is pretty amazing the stuff he does add into the game in a three week period compared to what some devs make in their updates.

U

User_215882

I think he might just be taking the christmas week off and still putting in the 3 week schedule from there.

Although I do wish he'd just switch to a four week plan instead of three anyway just to add more content, although it is pretty amazing the stuff he does add into the game in a three week period compared to what some devs make in their updates.
Yup. Thats the thing I like about KsT. He is usually on time and provides regular updates. I hope he can reach his next goal soon.

Eji

Aug 10, 2017
I don't know if english is your first language
It is not. And I may be a little rusty expressing my opinion as you might have noticed. But I haven't had any problems understanding English for a long time. Reading and watching movies in English helps.
As I understand it, My problem with a game is that I advanced into a relationship with characters too much. Including Kelly. I've slept with sister and mother in many ways. Kelly score is 140 already. Teacher score is 120. Etc.
I know about my birth. I've already spoken to sis about mother birthday. I have a dress. But still don't know neighbor as Emma.

I tried to cheat Emma score. It helped to some point. Now I have to talk to her about a restaurant but don't have such an option.

zooler

Aug 29, 2017
I can't progress with Rachel.I reach 90 points with her she will visit my house but I can't see her anywhere.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Now I have to talk to her about a restaurant but don't have such an option.
Basically talk to everyone else you can about it before Emma. (Billy, Sister, Kelly)
Obviously Rebecca & Rachel won't be of use, since that event (thankfully) isn't updated for their participation in questioning them about a restaurant.

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
Can one of the patreons ask KST if he is ever going to do anything with the mom on her bed. During the day (16:00/21:00). Wasn't the scene supposed to be updated in .16? Also about the cow outfit. The sister can wait i guess. or just unlocking the creampies with her as well should do!!

Thanks in advance!

abaragambii

May 19, 2017
I went to Emma's place on thursdays many times. I still could not come across the dildo under the table.

Do you have any clue?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes