dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
How can i load a save game from another player ?
Drop the save here:
Code:
C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Anyone please send the save file of v0.15
Top of the page search for "save 0.15" and check "Search this thread only"
After 1 min of looking:
Here's finished .15 save if anyone needs it. Only money and stamina are manually hex-edited/increased...

U

User_215882

How do I ask Emma for advice on the restaurant ?
To get the dress you need to sneak on Kelly and ask about the lingerie. To get the necklace you need to steal it from Emma after you mow the lawn. Its in a red box by the tv. This is just incase you ask.

U

User_215882

If I were you Id use the search button and download a previous version and do it on that then redownload the 17 final and continue.

darknight03

May 25, 2017
so i have read the walkthrou of 0.17 and it says i shoud do hardcore fotoshop withe julia and let the other fuy have fun withe her. my question i sit mendatory to do that quest or no ps : if yes iam quiting thes game right now i am tiered of all this ntr bs and sory for my english

U

User_215882

so i have read the walkthrou of 0.17 and it says i shoud do hardcore fotoshop withe julia and let the other fuy have fun withe her. my question i sit mendatory to do that quest or no ps : if yes iam quiting thes game right now i am tiered of all this ntr bs and sory for my english
You don't have to do that scene dude. Any scene with Kevin and Billy is optional always. Also that's not NTR friend

darknight03

May 25, 2017
You don't have to do that scene dude. Any scene with Kevin and Billy is optional always. Also that's not NTR friend
i mean your are watching a girl you alredy hade sex withe her may time having secx withe some gay pardone me but if that isn t ntr then wat woul you could et and thans of the iinfo

U

User_215882

First you can chose to do the scene or not. If you don't want to see it why are you choosing to see it? Like come on dude just don't let it happen.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes