Sep 9, 2017
s.JPG Hi guys!!
Iam not able to find who's the parent. Iam asking Emma about her contact in hospital but she always apologises and asks me to come later. Is this version thats all or am i missing anything???
I had sex with all the possible characters!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Help:How do i get kelly to talk about anal? I have drugx but it wont work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this doesn't work, then it could be a bug with the version you're using, I do recall there being an issue with kelly in her apartment, but can't recall the version. Last I heard it was supposedly fixed.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
View attachment 52131 Hi guys!!
Iam not able to find who's the parent. Iam asking Emma about her contact in hospital but she always apologises and asks me to come later. Is this version thats all or am i missing anything???
I had sex with all the possible characters!
You're not missing anything, that part of the story hasn't progressed yet.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Anyone got a save file? I ran all of this from a USB stick and had to reinstall my windows OS, thought having the game on the removable drive would preserve everything but my saves got wiped for some reason. I was on Day 108 and holy fuck do I really not wanna grind back up to that point

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
Guys for those who are still having problems on Kelly for the DrugX on her coffee on version 17, I've noticed that upon a new game the bug only kicks in if your relationship score on Janice/Mom is below 100, but if over that bug doesn't interfere anymore with that part. Guess maybe I'm lucky but lets see if others have the same result

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
how to start emma line quest? in the guide says go to kelly and ask for friend? but it did not show the option
Make sure you've had Jason ask which hospital (sit with mother on couch), and you've asked Kelly about her past work.

grucha_e46

Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys
I have a problem. When I go to the pharmacy at 2, I do not see "the movie" option :/
I have already done the task of "the pills" and sex in lazzers studio
Help! I'm stuck!

Version 0.16

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes