Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
awesome game this , hope there is more with Billy, I totally laughed out loud at the BJ scene with Billy.

quality game , appreciate the hard work put into it.

U

User_215882

That house looks straight out of the 70s lol. I hope 18 has a good chunk of aunt content.

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
222. Next day after school go back to your room (13:00). You will recieve a messege with Adriannas photo.(that's the Adrianna's path's end for 0.15 update).

Is there any way of getting the message ? i haven't received it yet and i finished the entire game untill version 17.
Went to my room, tried the studio, went to the park at 20:00 and nothing from her, i didn't get her selfie

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
That house looks straight out of the 70s lol. I hope 18 has a good chunk of aunt content.
I wouldn't get your hopes up. KsT in the past usually uses the first appearance of a new character as an introduction with little to no sex content. You might get a good peek at her and a short casual conversation but I wouldn't expect much sexual activity in the release she gets introduced.

maklus

Jun 8, 2017
>21.Go back to Living room ant talk with mom.
>22.Catch mom at pool laying on the towel. After rubbing her back choose "Jump on her" option. Do this scene till you succeed. If you have 130+ score with here there is an action which is completely optional and has no influence in later progress.

Have a problem with these two. For talking with her there is only "Sit next to her" option. If I choose it, they only speak about the hospital. And I'm not sure that is, what I need for this story line. Also I have used "Jump on her" for like 2^34 times, and haven't succeeded yet. I'm pretty sure I did all the previous parts. What am I doing wrong ? Or might that be a bug ?

Mandaman

Oct 29, 2017
To add on jackkane comment,i think it would be cool for us to find out that Danielle is actually Jason mother instead Janice :)

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
So what does the gentle/rough counter mean? Should i be always gentle?
Check the walkthrough and you will see there are different scenes for rough and gentle. From what i remember the rough part on mom goes to anal and gentle to normal sex. Also the higher the score the more scenes you get

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes