Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
271. La nuit, il est maintenant possible d'attraper Julia et Janice ensemble dans la chambre de Julia (à 3h00

comment s'est merc
Please make sure to write your comments in English, as this forum is mainly English driven.
S'il vous plaît assurez-vous d'écrire vos commentaires en anglais, car ce forum est principalement axé sur l'anglais.

But, by using google translate, I assume you're asking this
Mais, en utilisant google translate, je suppose que vous demandez cette

271. At night it is now possible to catch Julia and Janice together in Julia's room (at 3:00 am

how was it
It good, nothing really happens, except for evidence that they had some fun together without you, but I'm sure that in will be expanded on in future updates, for example placing the webcam in Julia's bedroom.
C'est bon, rien ne se passe vraiment, sauf pour la preuve qu'ils ont eu du plaisir ensemble sans vous, mais je suis sûr que cela sera développé dans de futures mises à jour, par exemple en plaçant la webcam dans la chambre de Julia.

Here's a screenshot of her in Julia's room
Voici une capture d'écran d'elle dans la chambre de Julia

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Get the lemonade from kitchen and give it to here while she's at the pool(it'll be her if it isn't mom)

Pretty sure you gotta do the give mom whiskey quest first.
Yes, Talk to Janice (Mom) when she's drunk in the dining room, give her the Whiskey
Then Talk to Julia either in the living room, she should be lying on the couch if I remember correctly, or at the Jacuzzi in the pool area.
Then make sure you have the lemonade from the kitchen and go back to the Jacuzzi while Julia's there and you can give her the lemonade.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
A while ago I posted all the Christmas moments I could find, well looks like I missed one

Screenshot 2018-01-03 21.41.08.png

Here are the others I found

Reactions: Dr. Jones

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You got a save you can share?
playerInfo (Slot 1) = Just before choosing to either tell Billy about Janice(Mom) at the beach or give him the flyer
playerInfo2 (Slot 2) = 100% + 100% Gentle, gave the flyer to Billy
playerInfo3 (Slot 3) = 100% + 100% Rough, gave the flyer to Billy

Slots 2 & 3 = Yes, I'm not a sharer and and I don't like Billy, I try to avoid involving him as much as possible.

Where to place them

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
playerInfo (Slot 1) = Just before choosing to either tell Billy about Janice(Mom) at the beach or give him the flyer
playerInfo2 (Slot 2) = 100% + 100% Gentle, gave the flyer to Billy
playerInfo3 (Slot 3) = 100% + 100% Rough, gave the flyer to Billy

Slots 2 & 3 = Yes, I'm not a sharer and and I don't like Billy, I try to avoid involving him as much as possible.
Thank you very much!

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
I have a question for KST .. When billly will interact more in the scenes as for example with the janice .. from the upload 0.19 .. and another thing in the upload 0.18 will have some interaction with the sister of janice .. TKS ..

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Poor kst lost about 1k in pledges from shitty fraud patreons.

Never gonna get that sound. :pensive:

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
The mom content is so far the best in my opinion. Closely followed by Emma cuz she exotic. Then Julia, Rebecca ,Kelly and Adrianna. Dont really like Adrianna much. Cant comment on aunt or Rachel cuz they are still in their infancy.
I really hope they continue on mom's developments and not set it aside for new characters

SenorScrub

Oct 15, 2017
hey guys. the game runs pretty laggy for me. even on lower quality or resolution it's tough to play.
on earlier builds everything was pretty smooth as far as i can remember. what could be wrong here?

Reactions: fugazi666

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
i have downloaded a save because i lost mine but where is the save game location ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i have downloaded a save because i lost mine but where is the save game location ?
You can find it here
C:\Users\********\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

***** refers to your windows account name

But first, make sure to head to folder options and check to see if show hidden files, etc... under the view tab is selected.
Screenshot 2018-01-04 19.37.35.png Screenshot 2018-01-04 19.37.37.jpg

0.17 saves

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes