U

User_215882

Do you have condoms or the pills? If you dont have either shes not going to let you.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi guys
I repeat my questions

I have a problem. When I go to the pharmacy at 2, I do not see "the movie" option :/
I have already done the task of "the pills" and sex in lazzers studio
Help! I'm stuck!

Version 0.16
Have you bought the pills from her after doing the first movie and how many relationship points do you have with her.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Who are you replying to? Me?
I can't massage her anymore, she always do yoga
In that case, unfortunately you're just unlucky, because now that she's doing Yoga, it's random which one you get.
My only recommendation is that you try on different days and while in the living room forward one hour each time until you get her on the couch.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yes I bouth the pills. I have 335 points
By any chance did you use the cheat menu, because if you did, then that could be the reason, while it might help in some cases, using it can actually break the game, because you will miss triggering certain things.

If not

you could have hit a bug, because you're supposed to see it straight after you do the 1st movie with kelly, try v0.17, see if the same thing happens.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I'm not sure where everyone's getting v0.18, because KsT hasn't released it yet to anybody of whom the first would be to his Expert and Legend Patrons. And KsT himself said it won't be until 15-16th, before the beta release of 0.18.

Right now, the latest is 0.17 which only just released to the beginner patrons on January 3rd, and he never releases a new version until after he releases the current one to the beginners.
I wasn't paying attention to the version they were talking about but you are absolutely correct.
I'm guessing they are mistaking the Beginners Patreon release as a new version when it is simply a link to the V17 version that is now available to users who pledged only $5 where before only $10+ users could download it on Patreon.

The V18 release is targeted for a 15th or 18th of Jan release date according to KsT!

grucha_e46

Oct 9, 2017
By any chance did you use the cheat menu, because if you did, then that could be the reason, while it might help in some cases, using it can actually break the game, because you will miss triggering certain things.

If not

you could have hit a bug, because you're supposed to see it straight after you do the 1st movie with kelly, try v0.17, see if the same thing happens.
the same in 0.17 :/ I think that is same bug....

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
the same in 0.17 :/ I think that is same bug....
It may just be your end, as I had started from the start in v0.17 and I was able to get the 2nd movie okay. Maybe you are missing a pre-requisite?

I am hoping KsT will expand the cheatmenu to allow you to do -5 relation points as well, for those who may have raised the relation points too high causing certain events to not trigger.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I wasn't paying attention to the version they were talking about but you are absolutely correct.
I'm guessing they are mistaking the Beginners Patreon release as a new version when it is simply a link to the V17 version that is now available to users who pledged only $5 where before only $10+ users could download it on Patreon.

The V18 release is targeted for a 15th or 18th of Jan release date according to KsT!
It's wasn't the $5 pledges he released it to, it was the $1 pledges, which usually indicates that we get the new version 7-10 days later.

Here are the release dates to each tier for 0.17
Legend ($25) & Expert ($10) - December 15th (Beta) / December 19th (Final)
Advanced ($5) - December 27th
Beginners ($1) - January 3rd

Reactions: Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
It's wasn't the $5 pledges he released it to, it was the $1 pledges, which usually indicates that we get the new version 7-10 days later.

Here are the release dates to each tier for 0.17
Legend ($25) & Expert ($10) - December 15th (Beta) / December 19th (Final)
Advanced ($5) - December 27th
Beginners ($1) - January 3rd
Yes I stand corrected...

grucha_e46

Oct 9, 2017
It may just be your end, as I had started from the start in v0.17 and I was able to get the 2nd movie okay. Maybe you are missing a pre-requisite?

I am hoping KsT will expand the cheatmenu to allow you to do -5 relation points as well, for those who may have raised the relation points too high causing certain events to not trigger.

I think the only chance for me is to get save after v0,12 :/ Maybe someone have

U

User_215882

I think the only chance for me is to get save after v0,12 :/ Maybe someone have
That's highly unlikely with how the game saves. Once you download the next update you can pretty much toss the old one away. I doubt anyone has a save prior to 16.

U

User_215882

Its not that bad compared to other games. It comes with an ingame cheat. You just don't abuse it. Ill give you a hint on how to play the game. Read the walkthrough and the max relationship score per update. Do not go over it until you finished the content for the update because you'll miss scenes. If youre running into trouble come back to this site and use the search function. Just be specific with your question like "pills" then hit search this thead only. You'll save yourself a lot of time. Or you can download someone elses save (its going to be a 16 or 17) and just play the scenes that player unlocked. Best of luck.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
omg: / I don't want to play again for start :/
Here are 100% complete saves for 0.17 I posted a few days ago -

and on how place them head here -

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes