XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Can someone help me I went to the pharmacy > talked to the girl at 2pm > she had her break went to drink coffee with her > the dialoge disapear right after when she say she need to use the toilet > then I can't do anything and there is nothing to click that can get me out, and she never get back from the toilet ( I guess that was a big dump XD ).

Is there away to get out of there ? like get back to the city map or something.

*NOTE* I went to her right after when I talked to the shady guy and got the pills, I think I should get an option to put the pill in her coffee but I am not getting it ??? correct me if I was mistaken

*NOTE2* I just discovered that this is the save of Day 33 Friday. when I try to load from the autosave it take me to Day 34 Saturday ? weird right. so since the autosave took me to the future, what happened did I put the pill there or what hapened during that missing time ?

anyway u can see it on the picture please help me I really wanna continue playing the game it's addictive

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
lmao your dads going to come back months later and your mom and sis will both be pregnant.:FeelsGoodMan:

U

User_215882

lmao your dads going to come back months later and your mom and sis will both be pregnant.:FeelsGoodMan:
If I ever wanted to see a male character added its the dad or should I saw ex dad by now.

NeroMustDie

May 19, 2017
I've seemed to have encountered a bug that I haven't seen before. Since .17a, whenever I start the game, it auto-asks me if I want to quit. When I say no, the relations tab opens, with no one in it. I also cannot remove it. If I open my inventory, it removed nearly all my items, and if I progress to a new area or make any sort of choices, it starts over when I walk into a new room, asking if I want to quit. Any help???
Seriously, can anyone help me out?? I haven't had a single issue with this game thus far, until now. It also asks me now when I update to find the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" file... any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I love this game, and I really want to keep playing it.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Seriously, can anyone help me out?? I haven't had a single issue with this game thus far, until now. It also asks me now when I update to find the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" file... any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I love this game, and I really want to keep playing it.
Make sure your antivirus does not flag "Assembly-CSharp.dll" only thing that makes sense.
(this might mean to set up a exception for it in case it does flag it)

U

User_215882

A lot of AV will flag a good portion of these games as false positives. I have yet to come across a link on this site that is an actual virus. So you need to make sure that your AV makes an exception because they will fuck up these games. So just make the exception and redownload the game. If that doesn't work it might be a problem with windows (assuming you have that as an OS) or your computer.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Are you using the mod to cheat? If so, be sure to use the right version!

_flim_

Dec 16, 2017
Can someone help me I went to the pharmacy > talked to the girl at 2pm > she had her break went to drink coffee with her > the dialoge disapear right after when she say she need to use the toilet > then I can't do anything and there is nothing to click that can get me out, and she never get back from the toilet ( I guess that was a big dump XD ).

Is there away to get out of there ? like get back to the city map or something.

*NOTE* I went to her right after when I talked to the shady guy and got the pills, I think I should get an option to put the pill in her coffee but I am not getting it ??? correct me if I was mistaken

*NOTE2* I just discovered that this is the save of Day 33 Friday. when I try to load from the autosave it take me to Day 34 Saturday ? weird right. so since the autosave took me to the future, what happened did I put the pill there or what hapened during that missing time ?

anyway u can see it on the picture please help me I really wanna continue playing the game it's addictive
This scene must be played with 0.16beta3. read this

Reactions: XXPHXX

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Can someone help me here:

On rebecca quest line, I talked to her about her husband car and then when I got to the shady guy to talk to him about the car so I can get his quest to find stuff for him, but I get nothing only thing he always say is on the picture attached.

Did I miss something here ? last thing I did with him is getting the stamina pills and that was it. Do I need to progress another story line before ?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes