Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
What exactly do I need for Julia to stop being grossed at mom BJ's at the pool?

I've advanced with Mom to the point where the birthday present/event happened.
Julia had the crying event and took me to her room but she's still grossed.
Kelly is making vids with me and closing to Andrea
Emma to the point hwere I need to find her sitting by the pool.

What do I need to advance? the walkthrouigh isn't clear enough like I need Billy to witness the BJ but he won't appear...

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
What exactly do I need for Julia to stop being grossed at mom BJ's at the pool?

I've advanced with Mom to the point where the birthday present/event happened.
Julia had the crying event and took me to her room but she's still grossed.
Kelly is making vids with me and closing to Andrea
Emma to the point hwere I need to find her sitting by the pool.

What do I need to advance? the walkthrouigh isn't clear enough like I need Billy to witness the BJ but he won't appear...
Talk to Julia about Janice, talk to Janice about Julia. Hide in Julia's closet and watch. Go to Julia's room at 20:00 - 22:00 and have 3-some (lube and condom are advised).
Talk to Billy about progress with Janice, he'll come looking.

Reactions: Storm4n
U

User_215882

Nice game, though some parts are a bit grindy. And the graphics could use a revision.
If he updated the graphics a good chunk of people probably would not be able to play cutting off some support.

NeroMustDie

May 19, 2017
Make sure your antivirus does not flag "Assembly-CSharp.dll" only thing that makes sense.
(this might mean to set up a exception for it in case it does flag it)
A lot of AV will flag a good portion of these games as false positives. I have yet to come across a link on this site that is an actual virus. So you need to make sure that your AV makes an exception because they will fuck up these games. So just make the exception and redownload the game. If that doesn't work it might be a problem with windows (assuming you have that as an OS) or your computer.
Yeah, see, it let's me do ALL the installing, but at the very end, it tells me the file doesn't exist. I've literally opened the file to location and watched the file just disappear as it gets to this part. No flags from AV or anything, just poof, gone. I had been using the old "Assembly-CSharp.dll" from the previous versions to bypass this issue, dropping it in the install location, but now it just gives me the bugged game. And yeah, I'm running Windows 7.

And again, thanks for the help so far and continued.

(nvm, I got it figured out. My AV wasn't alerting me to the catches for some reason... last update kicked in "Don't show alerts" in options.)

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Any advice as to how to improve FPS withing Julia's room at night? I don't know if it's the bloom or what but at night it slows down a lot, and I have a pretty decent rig good enough to enjoy ARMA3 so. Any advice/help appreciated! thanks!

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
Any advice as to how to improve FPS withing Julia's room at night? I don't know if it's the bloom or what but at night it slows down a lot, and I have a pretty decent rig good enough to enjoy ARMA3 so. Any advice/help appreciated! thanks!
I think Julias room is not fully optimized yet, I expect in the next update her room will be more optimized. KsT mentioned that her room is getting a big update, so hopefully it means that other than content, some optimizations are put in too. As the bathroom used to be the same until V0.15 I believe.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Nice game, though some parts are a bit grindy. And the graphics could use a revision.
Graphics are decent enough. Yeah just use cheat mod + walkthrough? You kind of get the seduction process after 1 or 2 cycles, lets just skip past the "gameplay" which is spamming the same content over and over until you get an extended part or something.

U

User_215882

Graphics are decent enough. Yeah just use cheat mod + walkthrough? You kind of get the seduction process after 1 or 2 cycles, lets just skip past the "gameplay" which is spamming the same content over and over until you get an extended part or something.
At least that's a grind I don't mind taking. Just hope her asshole can handle the transition from gentle to rough. We aint playing this game for that though provoking story lol.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
At least that's a grind I don't mind taking. Just hope her asshole can handle the transition from gentle to rough. We aint playing this game for that though provoking story lol.
Honestly I havent done a full playthrough yet, cheated and got some quick sex scenes. MC is very small compared to mom I think this game is pandering to a bigger taboo then just incest. Just saying.

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
Hello people I need some help. Ever since the beach scene came out I have been stuck. I might have either done something wrong or NOT transferred something properly or at all. I can the see the guy in the red hoodie BUT, I am NEVER able to see him AFTER 20:00 on the secluded end of the beach. Can someone please help me?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hello people I need some help. Ever since the beach scene came out I have been stuck. I might have either done something wrong or NOT transferred something properly or at all. I can the see the guy in the red hoodie BUT, I am NEVER able to see him AFTER 20:00 on the secluded end of the beach. Can someone please help me?
You need to go to the end of the pier and look back at the beach.

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Can someone help me here:

On rebecca quest line, I talked to her about her husband car and then when I got to the shady guy to talk to him about the car so I can get his quest to find stuff for him, but I get nothing only thing he always say is on the picture attached.

Did I miss something here ? last thing I did with him is getting the stamina pills and that was it. Do I need to progress another story line before ?
Can someone help me on this one ??

Yuzu

Dec 5, 2017
You don't need to see him there at/after 20:00. Just search the place.

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Did you help steal medicine from pharmacy for him yet? Not sure if it a must to progress but maybe you should try that.
No I didn't do anything for him and didn't know how to trigger his quests only thing he was saying is the same as on the picture " This is publick property, jason . I can stand wherever I want. Now fuck off. "

So would you mind helping me know how to trigger it ?

_flim_

Dec 16, 2017
No I didn't do anything for him and didn't know how to trigger his quests only thing he was saying is the same as on the picture " This is publick property, jason . I can stand wherever I want. Now fuck off. "

So would you mind helping me know how to trigger it ?
Billy must acquaint you with it.
Have you passed the anal lesson?

30.Talk with Billy, he will ask to bring him something.
31.Go to Pool. Do scene with mom till you get chance to take a picture.
32.Show Billy a photo.
33.Go to School after 18:00 and talk to the Shady guy, he will sell you "Drug X" also he will sell you Stamina pill which will give you +10 energy.
34.Come back to Kelly at 14:00 and accept offer to drink coffee. When she will leave put a drug into her mug. After that ask her about anal. There will be 2 options but for game progression there is no difference which you will choose. - (34. Play this with v0.16beta3)

Reactions: XXPHXX

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Billy must acquaint you with it.
Have you passed the anal lesson?
pretty much yeah I did from 30 to 34 and did both anal options one of them was painfull to watch XD.

I'll try to use v0.16beta3 since I've been using v0.17Final but from where do I download v0.16beta3 ?

Any idea how to move the save file to the other version folder ?

_flim_

Dec 16, 2017
pretty much yeah I did from 30 to 34 and did both anal options one of them was painfull to watch XD.
I tried it and I was sorry! :disappointed:

[/QUOTE]
I'll try to use v0.16beta3 since I've been using v0.17Final but from where do I download v0.16beta3 ?[/QUOTE]

Once you have the anal lesson, you do not have to.

[/QUOTE]Any idea how to move the save file to the other version folder ?[/QUOTE]

The program uses the same folder to save the game, namely -> C:\Users\%user%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes