IGP

Jul 2, 2017
I have a question for Dr. Smith .. When billly will interact more in the scenes as for example with the janice .. from the upload 0.19 .. and another thing in the upload 0.18 will have some interaction with the sister of janice .. TKS ..

U

User_215882

I have a question for Dr. Smith .. When billly will interact more in the scenes as for example with the janice .. from the upload 0.19 .. and another thing in the upload 0.18 will have some interaction with the sister of janice .. TKS ..
No one knows whats going to happen till the change log comes out. As for the future theres might be more scenes with Billy and Janice if you choose to tell Billy about the beach. You can avoid them by giving him the coupon from your mailbox. I mean fuck that fat sack of shit so just give him the coupon. All we know for sure is that theres going to be some Julia, Rachel, and Aunt stuff next update. Probably no sex stuff for the aunt and sex stuff with Julia and Rachel. Rachel stuff will probably be at the most a blow job knowing KsT. I personally want Billy to watch me bang his mom and then offer him nothing.

Reactions: jackkane

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
No one knows whats going to happen till the change log comes out. As for the future theres might be more scenes with Billy and Janice if you choose to tell Billy about the beach. You can avoid them by giving him the coupon from your mailbox. I mean fuck that fat sack of shit so just give him the coupon. All we know for sure is that theres going to be some Julia, Rachel, and Aunt stuff next update. Probably no sex stuff for the aunt and sex stuff with Julia and Rachel. Rachel stuff will probably be at the most a blow job knowing KsT. I personally want Billy to watch me bang his mom and then offer him nothing.
I just want to stop forcefeeding my girls Plan-B pills.. seriously.. at this point i am really concerned about their health! Also i want to impregnate them.. but that will be just a sideeffect of protecting their health.

Reactions: Jjjjjjjiiiii
U

User_215882

Dr.Smith why was the Mom Pregnancy choice removed?
It hasn't been removed. If anything its now a for sure content. Make sure you read the text lines. She just says I just went with it cause it was hot, but the third hypno command hints at her getting prego by Jason in future updates. I mean its one thing to tell her to fuck Emma its another to tell her she wants to have Jason's baby.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
It hasn't been removed. If anything its now a for sure content. Make sure you read the text lines. She just says I just went with it cause it was hot, but the third hypno command hints at her getting prego by Jason in future updates. I mean its one thing to tell her to fuck Emma its another to tell her she wants to have Jason's baby.
will check again. wts with the dates in here? it has you replying back to me in sept 23 of 2017. when i just wrote my message on 01/10/2018.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
It would be awesome if at some version in the future you could fist Janice's ass and pussy at the same time in the kitchen (double fisting).

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Yes, there'll be chances to introduce or to keep out others in sex-scenes, I think. Billy with beach/coupon for Janice and yes/no Kevin with Julia's hardcore shoot.

I just want to stop forcefeeding my girls Plan-B pills.. seriously.. at this point i am really concerned about their health! Also i want to impregnate them.. but that will be just a sideeffect of protecting their health.
Choose oral or anal will also work :D

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Choose oral or anal will also work :D
Oral and anal are absolutely no option for me for obvious reasons.. and sadly the Plan-B forcefeed isn't even given as an option :/ Poor girls... also here are some random googlydoos i found on morning after (Plan B) pills:

"There are many reasons why you should avoid using the morning after pill on a regular basis. For one, the morning after pills effectiveness is lower than the contraceptive pill or the condom. Having unprotected sex and taking the emergency contraceptive pill is riskier than using contraception. You should avoid using it several times in the same month, as this will cause changes in your period and upset your menstrual cycle."

"...doctors say the pill’s side effects tend to be worse if you take it often. So unless you enjoy nausea, vomiting, dizziness, generally feeling piss-poor and spontaneous bouts of depression, it’s best not to rely on it time and time again."

"Plan B pills are the unholy invention of Nazi Scientology Communist Cultists and make your boobs small, teeth fall out and bad breath. You should not only not take them regularely but never take them at all. Babies are good! Big bellies are beautiful and you, as an emancipated woman should do it like 80% of the males on earth.. and get a big belly. Remember.. the Holy Mother didn't take Plan B so neither should you!"

P.s.: Yeah.. i might have made the last one up... but it's still accurate..ish. ;) Nonetheless.. i made my point! Plan B forcefeed BAD!

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Oral and anal are absolutely no option for me for obvious reasons.. and sadly the Plan-B forcefeed isn't even given as an option :/ Poor girls... also here are some random googlydoos i found on morning after (Plan B) pills:

"There are many reasons why you should avoid using the morning after pill on a regular basis. For one, the morning after pills effectiveness is lower than the contraceptive pill or the condom. Having unprotected sex and taking the emergency contraceptive pill is riskier than using contraception. You should avoid using it several times in the same month, as this will cause changes in your period and upset your menstrual cycle."

"...doctors say the pill’s side effects tend to be worse if you take it often. So unless you enjoy nausea, vomiting, dizziness, generally feeling piss-poor and spontaneous bouts of depression, it’s best not to rely on it time and time again."

"Plan B pills are the unholy invention of Nazi Scientology Communist Cultists and make your boobs small, teeth fall out and bad breath. You should not only not take them regularely but never take them at all. Babies are good! Big bellies are beautiful and you, as an emancipated woman should do it like 80% of the males on earth.. and get a big belly. Remember.. the Holy Mother didn't take Plan B so neither should you!"

P.s.: Yeah.. i might have made the last one up... but it's still accurate..ish. ;) Nonetheless.. i made my point! Plan B forcefeed BAD!
I agree on morning after pills being bad.
But pregnant women around me? No thank you! No morning sickness, mood swings or cravings for disgusting food around me! not to mention the result after 9 months

One vasectomy coming up :D

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Well Plan-B is just a mechanism here to allow you to cum inside and creampie....
And I don't expect we will see any impregnation soon as I think he has a long way to go to the end of this story and I expect the quest to find out who is the real MC Mother and some notion about the father and his whereabouts to happen before he impregnates someone.

It's also difficult as the model will have to change appearance throughout the game (including resetting old scenes) unless he does a 9 month Time skip.

He hinted that there are other ways to stimulate lactation and I suspect we will see that before actual impregnation.

maklus

Jun 8, 2017
>178. Go to pharmacy shop at ask about "the movie", accept her offer.

And so I have a problem with that. I finished the first movie with her. And after that when she asked, if I want to repeat, I refused. Now when talking to her there are no options about a film. Only chat,buy,leave. Chat - she says about her coffee break. If I attend this break, there are only anal and leave options. How do I fix it ?

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
>178. Go to pharmacy shop at ask about "the movie", accept her offer.

And so I have a problem with that. I finished the first movie with her. And after that when she asked, if I want to repeat, I refused. Now when talking to her there are no options about a film. Only chat,buy,leave. Chat - she says about her coffee break. If I attend this break, there are only anal and leave options. How do I fix it ?
I have also faced the same problem. And I cleared it by turning mc at 8'O clock in the lazzers studio. There I met Kelly and continued the movie scene. I think you just try this. It worked for me.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes