Jul 17, 2017
Don't forget to get on the bed with Janice until you get the text 'best ass in the world' or coninue massaging Janice at the pool until you get the text 'nice view'. Only then will the panties show up in the bathroom.
But when I massage her and try to open her legs, she calls me a pervert and the same thing happens when I'm on the bed with her. Is this normal or do i have to wait randomly for these dialogues to pop?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
But when I massage her and try to open her legs, she calls me a pervert and the same thing happens when I'm on the bed with her. Is this normal or do i have to wait randomly for these dialogues to pop?
This is indeed a random event. Just repeat until you succeed and restore lost points with the cheats in the hallway (c+h).

Reactions: Super Beast Cr7
Jul 17, 2017
Got the panties but now the video doesn't show up, I think i've installed the camera even before the panty step, is that why there is no video whenever i check the video library??

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
Got the panties but now the video doesn't show up, I think i've installed the camera even before the panty step, is that why there is no video whenever i check the video library??
U have to take back that camera. And there you have option for downloading the video. And if there's no video recorded then wait for a day or two. You can watch the downloaded videos on your PC.

Reactions: Super Beast Cr7
Jul 17, 2017
how do you use the screwdriver because i got it but it doesn't pop the option of using it when there is no-one in the living room and also there is no-one in the bathroom?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I think I tried in the afternoon but the option doesn't pop up
Have you checked that it's in your inventory and in which room are you trying to use, you can't use it in the bathroom.

If you don't have in the inventory, try to buy it again from Billy by selling the video from Janice's (mom) Bedroom once more.

also if you haven't watched the video, do that and see if that works.

Jul 17, 2017
Have you checked that it's in your inventory and in which room are you trying to use, you can't use it in the bathroom.
Yes, I have it in my inventory and whenever I click the bathroom door it never gives the option to use the screwdriver, it just takes me inside the bathroom.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yes, I have it in my inventory and whenever I click the bathroom door it never gives the option to use the screwdriver, it just takes me inside the bathroom.
The only other thing I can think of is if you haven't watched the video, do that and see if that works.

and this is just a guess, but have found Julia's phone on the table yet? If you haven't then the option might not appear until then.

If that doesn't work, then all I can think of is you've come across a bug.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just ran a quick test by starting from the beginning and it worked, v0.17Final

1 Picked up the whisky and Lemonade
2 Gave Whisky and lemonade to Janice (Mom) and Julia
3 Found Julia phone and used password "Rick"
4 Watched TV at night, increase my Energy to 15
5 For test cheated by increasing my money to buy camera
6 placed camera in Janice's room, downloaded video
7 Watched video
8 Sold video to Billy :(
9 Used screwdriver on bathroom door

and apologies for saying it just appears, forgot you had to click on the door to get it.

Jul 17, 2017
I just ran a quick test by starting from the beginning and it worked, v0.17Final

1 Picked up the whisky and Lemonade
2 Gave Whisky and lemonade to Janice (Mom) and Julia
3 Found Julia phone and used password "Rick"
4 Watched TV at night, increase my Energy to 15
5 For test cheated by increasing my money to buy camera
6 placed camera in Janice's room, downloaded video
7 Watched video
8 Sold video to Billy :(
9 Used screwdriver on bathroom door

and apologies for saying it just appears, forgot you had to click on the door to get it.
1.jpg
This is what happens when I'm in the living room.
2.jpg
And this is my inventory. Should I restart then? :(:(

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
View attachment 57724
This is what happens when I'm in the living room.
View attachment 57725
And this is my inventory. Should I restart then? :(:(
and you definitely can't enter the bathroom if Julia's in there?
In that case, it looks like you have hit a bug, I would definitely recommend restarting, sorry :(.

and if you are using the cheat box in the hallway, I would recommend sticking to only using it to increase your money and replenish your energy.

Jul 17, 2017
and you definitely can't enter the bathroom if Julia's in there?
In that case, it looks like you have hit a bug, I would definitely recommend restarting, sorry :(.

and if you are using the cheat box in the hallway, I would recommend sticking to only using it to increase your money and replenish your energy.
Well, I can enter when she's in the bathroom though

Jul 17, 2017
What about when Janice(Mom) is in the bathroom, can you enter when she's in there.

because if you can, it looks like you did use it, you might have just forgot you did.
I guess I can do that too, but I clearly remember not having anything related to screwdriver shown on the screen :coldsweat:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I guess I can do that too, but I clearly remember not having anything related to screwdriver shown on the screen :coldsweat:
Don't know what to tell you then, if you're worried that something might happen later on, then I would start over now, as you haven't progressed that far yet.

PurpleHaze07

Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys i need help with Kelly. So it's for the Drug-x. It's not showing me that option, i already have everything and i already done everything but it stil doesn't show me. Can you guys help me?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes