Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys i need help with Kelly. So it's for the Drug-x. It's not showing me that option, i already have everything and i already done everything but it stil doesn't show me. Can you guys help me?
How many relationship points do you have with her.

and are you visiting her at 14:00 at her store

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
That the thing i want to cheat but it doesn't show me the menu.
In the morning or afternoon, go to the hallway and press and "hold C" and "then H", it should appear. if the walkthrough is telling you to use "right-ctrl" you have an old walkthrough.

PurpleHaze07

Jan 10, 2018
That's why, he changed it with v17

C+H won't work with v16

I recommend downloading the latest from the OP which is V17Final
Oh i see. Can i trouble you one more time? I just want to ask how do you copy your save file from previous version to the newer version?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Oh i see. Can i trouble one more time? I just want to ask how do you copy your save file from previous version to the newer version?
You don't need to copy it, it will be already be available with v17 and onwards

But it is a good idea to know where the saves are, just in case
Make sure to check these

Reactions: PurpleHaze07
U

User_51567

Quick question.

I haven't played this game in a long while, but i kinda liked it when i first played it.
Everything except for that you had to get your mom give a BJ to you schoolmate..
And then the game was pretty much done at that point.

I did not liked it to much that i had to "share" the "mother".... 1 BJ ok, i can live with that... But in al those updates that i missed (probably around a years worth). Are there more scenarios where i have to share the "mother" or sister to progress the game ? . or are they optional and can choose not to do them and still progress the game..

Sorry if this question is asked a lot.

PurpleHaze07

Jan 10, 2018
You don't need to copy it, it will be already be available with v17 and onwards

But it is a good idea to know where the saves are, just in case
Make sure to check these

Thank dude! You have been a great help for me today!

Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Quick question.

I haven't played this game in a long while, but i kinda liked it when i first played it.
Everything except for that you had to get your mom give a BJ to you schoolmate..
And then the game was pretty much done at that point.

I did not liked it to much that i had to "share" the "mother".... 1 BJ ok, i can live with that... But in al those updates that i missed (probably around a years worth). Are there more scenarios where i have to share the "mother" or sister to progress the game ? . or are they optional and can choose not to do them and still progress the game..

Sorry if this question is asked a lot.
I can safely say that other than
selling video 2 to get the screwdriver
showing a picture of Janice (Mom) to him to acquire drug X
show him video 3

Everything else is optional, or can be obtained in another way

But unless you use the cheat available in the hallway "C+H"
You will still need to sell her panties and the other video to make some starting money

U

User_51567

I can safely say that other than
selling video 2 to get the screwdriver
showing a picture of Janice (Mom) to him to acquire drug X
show him video 3

Everything else is optional, or can be obtained in another way

But unless you use the cheat available in the hallway "C+H"
You will still need to sell her panties and the other video to make some starting money
For real.
Don't even have to do the BJ ?..
Well...My evening is planned now..

Thanks for the Reply :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For real.

No worries, I should mention you will still need to talk with Billy about mom at school after Julia catches you with Janice at the pool, but I believe you don't have to allow him to watch.

and after that you only need to involve him if you want to make some quick money without using the hallway cheat.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For real.

Regarding the hallway cheat I mentioned. I recommend to avoid using it to increase the relationship points, as it could result in you missing out on scenes.

I recommend just using it to increase your money and replenish your energy.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Dr.Smith .. in this next update 0.18 we will have the continuation of the events with the sister in the jacuzzi ... or other events in the part of the swimming pool .. thank you ..

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes