U

User_215882

Give this update about a week. I mean I'm excited for a very nice Julia scene, but it also seems like its bound to have some bugs. I just hope for at the least one to two fixes or better yet no fixes, but that is unlikely.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Give this update about a week. I mean I'm excited for a very nice Julia scene, but it also seems like its bound to have some bugs. I just hope for at the least one to two fixes or better yet no fixes, but that is unlikely.
To be fair, KST's been pretty good at getting bugs fixed and updated versions posted.
Hell, when you take into account the standards of so called "AAA" game development and post launch support, KST is like old pre-EA Bioware - Has to give a shit about ensuring the game's playable and as bug free as possible.

I think the only real stumble there's been so far, was a smei-major bug in V16 that wasn't fixed until V17, although given the standard release schedule, I honestly didn't find it worth getting worked up about.

Reactions: Kobalt
U

User_215882

Nah that's what I like about KsT. As far as other games goes, his is usually pretty stable by the final release and you get the final within a week or two after the first release.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
someone now something the new release??
Please try harder to write a proper post. I'm getting a sens that underage children are lurking on this forum. That or its some shaven monkeys that wont even bother to use google translate. Its sad that this kind of posts, most of the time, stay on the forum, and that some slightly off-topic gets deleted (like this one for example). Someone something little now the new release. Tomorrow now the new release for everybody (even for shaven monkeys) How's that for an answer?

Reactions: xןʞ
U

User_215882

Please try harder to write a proper post. I'm getting a sens that underage children are lurking on this forum. That or its some shaven monkeys that wont even bother to use google translate. Its sad that this kind of posts, most of the time, stay on the forum, and that some slightly off-topic gets deleted (like this one for example). Someone something little now the new release. Tomorrow now the new release for everybody (even for shaven monkeys) How's that for an answer?
Damn son no need to be rude. Guy probably doesnt speak English. I mean it can be annoying to see the same question over and over, but you should just learn to ignore them or flat out tell them to use the search function. Folks it takes less then a second to read through the thread or use the search function to find your answer. Best case scenario it comes out tomorrow.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Last version I played was 15...I just got 17final

First line in walkthrough for 16 (to pick up where I left off) says once I receive selfie...and a lot of the ones after revolve around using a phone...but I don't have a phone in my inventory. I remember having to be in my bedroom..but I still don't see it and no amount of waiting seems to make any thing happen. I know we exchanged a few texts already...back in v12 I think..just not usre how to pick up where I left off now...most of 16 seems dedicated to Adro and I can't seem to get a text from her, or remember how to text her...thanks in advance

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Last version I played was 15...I just got 17final

First line in walkthrough for 16 (to pick up where I left off) says once I receive selfie...and a lot of the ones after revolve around using a phone...but I don't have a phone in my inventory. I remember having to be in my bedroom..but I still don't see it and no amount of waiting seems to make any thing happen. I know we exchanged a few texts already...back in v12 I think..just not usre how to pick up where I left off now...most of 16 seems dedicated to Adro and I can't seem to get a text from her, or remember how to text her...thanks in advance
Disregard...I got to the park...and it says to take a pic for her..so I guess I somehow skipped over 233 going from 15 to 17f

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes