xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
DrSmith gonna tell me next week's winning lottery numbers after he tells you all this information.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Dr.Smith .. in this next update 0.18 we will have the continuation of the events with the sister in the jacuzzi ... or other events in the part of the swimming pool .. thank you ..
Other than Janice/Julia night scene, more Rachel and auntie making her entree, nothing else is known.

DrSmith gonna tell me next week's winning lottery numbers after he tells you all this information.
5, 18, 29, 33, 38, 46 ;)

U

User_215882

Regarding the hallway cheat I mentioned. I recommend to avoid using it to increase the relationship points, as it could result in you missing out on scenes.

I recommend just using it to increase your money and replenish your energy.
No the hallway cheat is fine for the relationship boost. How you should use it is by following the walkthrough and avoid going over the max points per update. So say if youre on 0.7 and the max Janice points is 250 don't go over 250 until you've done everything.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
No the hallway cheat is fine for the relationship boost. How you should use it is by following the walkthrough and avoid going over the max points per update. So say if youre on 0.7 and the max Janice points is 250 don't go over 250 until you've done everything.
That's not entirely true: Kelly can be boosted without consequences (so far) but Emma is tricky, missing out on getting invited into her house for the first time (15) and asking for a glass of water (40 or is it 30 nowadays) can result on not being able to ask her for advice for a restaurant and so blocking the birthday event for Janice.
And I believe there are a lot more of those links between points/events and further events. The only save way to tinker with points is to restore points lost when an action went wrong. It's now even more suited to do that because cheating is now in steps of 5 (before it was in steps of 10 and you could miss out on trigger events).

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
This is why I only use the cheat menu to give points that I lose from a failed RNG during an action.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
if you want to use cheat points, u make sure follow the walkthrough , or u r gonna miss some moments in this game

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I use the WT only when I'm really stuck (vid003 and Plan-B pills) but otherwise I make my rounds through all locations and talk to everyone, especially when I think there's something new unlocked. It takes me longer but I enjoy it much more when I discover new things myself :) There are clues for most events, so a bit of 'brainbraking' is for me part of the game and the fun.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I mean I feel like most of the stuff is self explanatory.

Only things I think you'd have a problem playing completely blind would be stuff like finding the panties and the necklace, and maybe the whole drug dealer/pier segment.

killerpuggs

Aug 26, 2017
i'm playing v0.17final and i'm have trouble at being able to ask emma about the resturant iv'e done all the walkthrough to that point i even have the necklace and the dress but can't ask her for advice no mater how i aprouch it and insight plz.

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
i'm playing v0.17final and i'm have trouble at being able to ask emma about the resturant iv'e done all the walkthrough to that point i even have the necklace and the dress but can't ask her for advice no mater how i aprouch it and insight plz.
Have you asked billy and the sister?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i cheat kelly poin in the end i make use nurse action event first now i stuck with her can't rest her event now i wait v18 come out and star play to zero point again.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes