trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Damn son no need to be rude. Guy probably doesnt speak English. I mean it can be annoying to see the same question over and over, but you should just learn to ignore them or flat out tell them to use the search function. Folks it takes less then a second to read through the thread or use the search function to find your answer. Best case scenario it comes out tomorrow.
Actually there is a "need". As i said, these people sound like they are 9 to 12 years old. Imagine if all of us would behave like that? I'm actually pretty bad at english myself. I use translator and spelling a lot. It doesn't need to be perfect, just not jibberish. Cant they just lurk and masturbate and stuff till next update comes or whatever they are waiting for..? :)

U

User_215882

Actually there is a "need". As i said, these people sound like they are 9 to 12 years old. Imagine if all of us would behave like that? I'm actually pretty bad at bad english myself. I use translator and spelling a lot. It doesn't need to be perfect, just not jibberish. Cant they just lurk and masturbate and stuff till next update comes or whatever they are waiting for..? :)
You would think that, but no. These folk will always be around. English is my second language, but I got better just by communicating with other people on forums and in real life. Id encourage people to ask questions and get better with English, but I would much rather encourage people to read more. Most of their answers have already been solved.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
You would think that, but no. These folk will always be around. English is my second language, but I got better just by communicating with other people on forums and in real life. Id encourage people to ask questions and get better with English, but I would much rather encourage people to read more. Most of their answers have already been solved.
Well guess on whom is that kind of enforcement used on?! Its used on kids my friend. And that's the whole point of my outburst. I don't want to see kids here, and i don't want to teach kids how to use an adult forum. As these are arguments without proof, as in "speculations" that there are actually kids here (but there are, there always are..), i should just shut up.

tens

May 11, 2017
Considering he is supposed to release today and he is still developing, expect bugs.... mucho bugs

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Considering he is supposed to release today and he is still developing, expect bugs.... mucho bugs
Yes the initial release of every new version usually has quite a few bugs that inhibit and stop the game cold.
So anyone who plays this release (whenever it is out) should be sure to keep one good save slot clean and use a different slot to save progress temporarily.

My system is to use Slot 1 for Clean save from last game
Slot 2 is for temp progression save (when you are in the middle of the game but have to stop)
Slot 3 is for Beta Testing releases until a Final release is made.

This way I never risk losing a save due to a buggy release.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Did Kst forget about real mother story? Any news about that?
The Name suggests that story won't really be revisited and revealed until the very end.
He is populating the world with many women he is fucking and most could be his real mother maybe even his real aunt or real sister.
Right now the MC is operating on the premise that none of the women are actually his mother or related to him...(Maybe not even the Aunt we are due to see in this next release)
But I'm sure "The Twist" is that one of the women he fucks in the game actually IS his Mother.
Maybe we have already met her and fucked her....
Or maybe she hasn't been introduced into the game yet.

There does seem to be a lot of houses left to fill with potential Mother Candidates!

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Yes the initial release of every new version usually has quite a few bugs that inhibit and stop the game cold.
So anyone who plays this release (whenever it is out) should be sure to keep one good save slot clean and use a different slot to save progress temporarily.

My system is to use Slot 1 for Clean save from last game
Slot 2 is for temp progression save (when you are in the middle of the game but have to stop)
Slot 3 is for Beta Testing releases until a Final release is made.

This way I never risk losing a save due to a buggy release.
Yep, as the game grows more and more bugs will be overseen by KsT and that's to be expected.
So see it as being a beta-tester when you play a beta-release and keep precautions: backup your saves but also backup the entry in the registry. This game has proven to be quite vunarable with registry handling so even if you get a save back, the registry might be corrupted too much.
So I always backup my saves and the registry entry. After a final version is out, I restore the saves, delete the entry from the registry and include the saved one.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
is there a way to progress without being a cuckhold ?
Yes, Billy and Kevin can be kept out of the loop. Just pay Billy and give him the coupon and don't let Kevin do the shoot with Julia.
These paths are only introduced for people who are into those things but totally avoidable.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes