FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017

hi i donwload google dive but it need passwork to open file rar. Capture.PNG

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Any detail of the new character? I'm still waiting for the real mom, I want blood-incest in this game!

U

User_215882

Just remember if you encounter a bug report it here or on his patreon page so that he can fix it. Hope everyone enjoys the update.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
odd question, but is possible to add back in the christmas content, maybe slide it over from the previous version. Anyone know those file names?...or does it interfere with added content?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Found bugs so far:
- going to mom's bedroom on sunday evening results in a black screen;
- Julia's talk about lingerie is too early and Victorias Closet never shows up after the triggering scene with Rachel;
- What I noticed in several builts now: when you make the 'mistress Kelly' movie on a friday, it never shows on TV;
- And the most funny one: living bug.jpg

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
you have to go to the Hallway to be able to use it
I'm in the hall and its working for me _ C+H not CTRL + H. You should get a menu that allows you to add cash, energy and stats, as well as Good or Bad points. Nicely done, Thanks!

May 1, 2017
Does this creator have a condom fetish? It's a videogame, for goodness sake. Why am I supposed to assume characters who aren't actual people are wracked with STDs and the main character will get a UTI if he doesn't use a condom during anal. Is it like this throughout the entire game? If I have sex with the mom without a condom, will the game then force me to pay for her abortion with my hard-earned lawn-mowing money? This is a bit over the top for a sex video game.

Reactions: karloz

RedBone

Aug 17, 2017
No matter how many times I try, I can't load a save game. I hit the load button and nothing.. the options go away and they just stand there looking around. I like the game but hate starting over every time I play it.. did I miss a fix in the 300+ pages of comments?

Reactions: Masq87
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes