Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Only bug I have found so far is it crashes if you ask mom to go to the beach.

@DrSmith I didn't have any issue rendering the Living room...

sdtk

Aug 4, 2017
Go to Billy's house.
Wait 3 days and come back. And "Ask about progress". This time Jason promises to buy the high heel shoes.
When can you ask this?

MercifulRevan

Jan 24, 2017
Just saw this for the first time, and have to know before I download: Is the lactation content implemented, and is it worth seeing? Thnx!

Masq87

May 19, 2017
No matter how many times I try, I can't load a save game. I hit the load button and nothing.. the options go away and they just stand there looking around. I like the game but hate starting over every time I play it.. did I miss a fix in the 300+ pages of comments?
I'm having the same problem

U

User_344024

how do I copy/move the saves from v.17 to v.18? I can't start over from the very beginning coz that shit is too damn long

Masq87

May 19, 2017
how do I copy/move the saves from v.17 to v.18? I can't start over from the very beginning coz that shit is too damn long
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTGames\The Twist

No need to move saves, it just uses your old files

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
I wiped my damn system and lost my save files. Anyone wanna be a charm and drop a fairly complete save file for us? I know cheats are on this thing but there's still a lot of content that was time-based.

Great bit of game, though.

Reactions: bernthal

Jus7M3

Aug 15, 2017
You dont need to copy/move save files. Just click on Load whenever you start a new version of the game and it will display your save files and you can continue from there

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Oh, Simply press the 'C' and 'H' keys at the same time ... C + H.
Hi,

I wanted to start a new game as I missed some scenes early in the game. Without grinding too much I wanted to cheat money and stats but pressing C+H doesn't do anything. Anything else I should be doing to use this new cheat feature?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Only bug I have found so far is it crashes if you ask mom to go to the beach.

@DrSmith I didn't have any issue rendering the Living room...
This was a rare event, maybe a combination of actions, date and time. I haven't encountered it anymore, but it's a glitch nonetheless.

Reactions: Asphyx

ronyking

Jan 13, 2018
Hi guys, I am stuck at Rebbeca's hubby's car. i got everything to give shady guy n got carhack2000 as well but at 17:00 when i go to school there is no option to use carhack2000 on his car. it only shows "check car" option n when i click on it, he just says "Damn he has a nice car". how can i use carhack2000 on his car so i can takeoff her pantyhose at school n join her at her house. i m really stuck here badly. plz help. thnx in anticipation

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
Hi guys, I am stuck at Rebbeca's hubby's car. i got everything to give shady guy n got carhack2000 as well but at 17:00 when i go to school there is no option to use carhack2000 on his car. it only shows "check car" option n when i click on it, he just says "Damn he has a nice car". how can i use carhack2000 on his car so i can takeoff her pantyhose at school n join her at her house. i m really stuck here badly. plz help. thnx in anticipation
Did u ask Rebecca about that car ....

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes