XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Guys can someone help me out here:

After I gave the heels to rachel I have to go ask belly about his mom but everytime I try to talk to him after school it's the same options , there is no option that is related to his mom

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Another superb update. Major props to the dev.

Only gripe would be that modern hardware can cope with a few more polygons to give it a more proffesional feel like "Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives"

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
So I started again and just have a couple of questions.

1: Sister caught me and the mother. Spoke to Sister in the pool but the guide then says to speak to the mother in the dining room. Only choices I have are either fuck her when she is drunk or cuddle her during early hours. How do I activate speaking to the mother about Sister?

2: The guide says I should ask Emma about the restaurant once I have the dress and necklace. I have the items but have no way to ask her. Completed the exercise, pool scenes and the couch sex but still no choice. I remember in the past playthough I was able to sit with her and talk but can't remember what to do.

Cheers

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I have the same big is there any fix for it ?
Not right now....Just don't go to the beach with Mom for now...
There is nothing new there anyway so if you have done it before then you have seen all there is there.

It will be a problem for people who are playing through the game for the first time however.
Only solution is to wait until KsT fixes the bugs and releases a final version.

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
The OP say's there is incest, I thought both kids were adopted and from different parents?, also is there any pregnancy?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The outfits that should be worn all day don't compare (the outfits are the usual both for Janice and for the sister also after the outfit's choice), perhaps is a bug?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
odd question, but is possible to add back in the christmas content, maybe slide it over from the previous version. Anyone know those file names?...or does it interfere with added content?
You can request the Sister to wear her Christmas outfit. It is not yet available for the Mom to wear it. Or if it is I haven't seen the option yet. It sure isn't during the night visit where you do all the other Outfit selections.

The OP say's there is incest, I thought both kids were adopted and from different parents?, also is there any pregnancy?
Yes but having sex with a step family member is also considered incest, Just doesn't have the same pregnancy ramifications. The Incest in this game has not been revealed yet ad probably won't be until the end of the game where we find out who the MC's Parents really are. It may not be the character we think of as his Mother or Step Mother. It may be someone else he has already had sex with though. As for the Sister, we don't know who her parents are either. She could be a child of one of the MC's parents as well.

The name suggests that a TWIST is coming in our future...And that Twist will probably reveal that the MC has been having Incest relations with quite a few relatives during the course of the game.

Nothing... when mom is at the beach (if you have choosen the beach path) the house will be free from Billy!
You don't need to tell Billy about the Beach to get rid of him. Doing so will likely trigger an event where Billy gets access to sex from the Mother...
Better Option is to look in the Mailbox outside the house right after your first sex at the beach with Mom and give Billy the coupon there so he leaves the house and gives you free access to his Mother.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes