DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hi guys, I am stuck at Rebbeca's hubby's car. i got everything to give shady guy n got carhack2000 as well but at 17:00 when i go to school there is no option to use carhack2000 on his car. it only shows "check car" option n when i click on it, he just says "Damn he has a nice car". how can i use carhack2000 on his car so i can takeoff her pantyhose at school n join her at her house. i m really stuck here badly. plz help. thnx in anticipation
Did you ask Rebecca about the car being her husband's?

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
Hi,

I wanted to start a new game as I missed some scenes early in the game. Without grinding too much I wanted to cheat money and stats but pressing C+H doesn't do anything. Anything else I should be doing to use this new cheat feature?
Only works in the corridor upstairs

juice0804

Aug 27, 2017
Just saw this for the first time, and have to know before I download: Is the lactation content implemented, and is it worth seeing? Thnx!
No...there is no lactation in this game....yet because none of the characters have gotten pregnant in this game. You may want to try another game if your looking for that kind of thrill.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Having issues with asking Julia about lingerie after speaking with billy's mom. I gone to every place were Julia can be found and still no text to ask her about lingerie. Am I missing something? Must I speak to her on a special time of day or day of the week and in which room? Help is always appreciated.

I talked to Julia in her room about the lingerie shop. Not sure where else it's triggered, but it worked fine in her room.

Reactions: Storm4n

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Anyone have any ideas about the new scenes? I've managed to trigger Rachels until high heels, Danielle intro and Julia's first underwear question. I seem to be missing Janices atleast.

MrScavenger

Jan 17, 2018
I was wondering how do you acess the cheats in this new uppdate. Before it was " Right ctrl + E"to restore your energy and "Right ctrl + num1-6" was like get more reputation. What is it now?

Steve2233

Oct 2, 2017
Having issues with asking Julia about lingerie after speaking with billy's mom. I gone to every place were Julia can be found and still no text to ask her about lingerie. Am I missing something? Must I speak to her on a special time of day or day of the week and in which room? Help is always appreciated.
Same here.

The walkthrough says she will show up in your room the next day. I went to sleep right after talking to billy's mom and sat in my room all day hour by hour. Never showed up. Even tried doing it for like 3 days in a row and nothing.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Same here.

The walkthrough says she will show up in your room the next day. I went to sleep right after talking to billy's mom and sat in my room all day hour by hour. Never showed up. Even tried doing it for like 3 days in a row and nothing.
Had the same thing until I decided to go to her room in the afternoon. Then the choice of asking about lingerie popped up and I could order the lingerie from Victoria's Secret.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes