Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah the game seems to be demanding more and more from your GPU.
Well he has also nearly doubled the amount of locations that exist in the game and all of those locations eat up memory that most GPUs run to when they are maxed out on internal RAM.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
It's not that no one wants sounds...Just that sound rarely ever adds anything except canned sound effects instead of Voice Acting.
It's not going to get many people except those that really want it to up their pledge per month.

If I'm not mistaken he had the pledges but they were fraudulent and rejected payment which lowered the goal total he had.
Patreon playing price increase and surcharge games probably didn't help the situation at all. A lot of people bailed on patreon pledges after that fiasco.

U

User_215882

Hey ho do i use the cheat menu? c+h does not work
Just look at the top of the walkthrough for 17. It tells you what you need to do to cheat. Remember to never abuse the relationship cheats or you'll miss shit.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Just look at the top of the walkthrough for 17. It tells you what you need to do to cheat. Remember to never abuse the relationship cheats or you'll miss shit.
i did it like it says in the walktrough but nothing, and i was just gonna use it for money

U

User_215882

My friend if 18 was out I guarantee you it would be here within a day or two. Hell I would even provide the link as I'm in the upper tier. Next update is mid January. Just be patient buddy.

Reactions: reference book

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
My friend if 18 was out I guarantee you it would be here within a day or two. Hell I would even provide the link as I'm in the upper tier. Next update is mid January. Just be patient buddy.
And Dude What are the plans for Version 0.18

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It's available for $5 patrons as of a few days ago. No different than what is up in the OP of this thread.
I'm not sure where everyone's getting v0.18, because KsT hasn't released it yet to anybody, of whom the first would be to his Expert and Legend Patrons. And KsT himself said it won't be until 15-16th before the beta release of 0.18.

Right now, the latest is 0.17 which only just released to the beginner patrons on January 3rd, and he never releases a new version until after he releases the current one to the beginners.

grucha_e46

Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys
I repeat my questions

I have a problem. When I go to the pharmacy at 2, I do not see "the movie" option :/
I have already done the task of "the pills" and sex in lazzers studio
Help! I'm stuck!

Version 0.16

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes