marcopolo_36

Jun 1, 2017
Hi Guys,

I'm having an issue with kicking things off with Emma , I keep mowing the grass every Thursday but nothing happen ... help please.

U

User_215882

Well for one they aren't really "Yours" anymore than some woman you pick up in a club on a one night stand is actually yours....You share Mom with Emma, Emma with Kelly and Mom and Sister with each other. Hard to really justify saying anyone belongs to anyone in this game!

And not liking Dick makes you Straight not homophobic...
Aversion to even seeing one that isn't yours is however a classic homophobic symptom! LOL

But keep in mind I'm not using that term in the same way that GLAD would to try and get someone in trouble or say they are bad....

If you really don't like the VERY SHORT Billy and Kevin scenes, whatever you do don't start playing Big Brother!
At the moment technically none of the girls are yours. But it is hinted that a relationship (ie going above just fucking) could happen with Janice. So theres one gal out of all of them.

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
i se inn the changelog for 17beta 3 that "Rough H-Scene at Rebecca's house issues." is this scene in game ? and if soo how do i trigger it i have 300 points with her.

U

User_215882

You can have rough/gentle with Janice, Rebecca, and Adrianna. Janice and Adrianna in your room and Rebecca at her house once you get inside. End scenes for both gentle and rough require you doing each 5 times. So don't do gentle one time then rough another. Do either 5 times in a row to get all the scenes.

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
You can have rough/gentle with Janice, Rebecca, and Adrianna. Janice and Adrianna in your room and Rebecca at her house once you get inside. End scenes for both gentle and rough require you doing each 5 times. So don't do gentle one time then rough another. Do either 5 times in a row to get all the scenes.
ok but rebecca always sends me away when i try to enter her home, how do i get her to let me inn ?

U

User_215882

Did you walk her home twice? After that it then becomes if her husband is there or not so look for his car.

U

User_215882

Need to walk her home again then son. Remember to always be careful with the cheats.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I got around the Emma tv repair black screen like this:
1.Go to Emma's front yard.
2.set the variables: batteries=1 and tvrep=2 with your gamestate editor of choice, i used
3.then knock on door.
Thanks for this. Downloaded CheatMenu and made the changes but I couldn't initiate the TV dialogue. Quit the game and reloaded, knocked on the door (without making the changes through CheatMenu) and it worked like a charm this time. Really weird bug.

U

User_215882

Use the camera and click on the end. I too had this issue and its really easy lol.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Version 0.17 Final:

Official walkthrough:

Fan based walkthrough:

Changelog:
Changes from the Beta3:
- Janice beach scene infinite score fixed.
- Rachel living room scene score issues fixed.
- Some other minor adjustments/fixes.
- Some Chrismas extras :) (in 0.18 it will be removed)

- 6 new scenes.
- 2 new items.
- Characters that recieved new/updated scenes:

-Janice
-Rachel
-Emma
-Julia

- Updated locations:
-Jason's room (PC)
-Beach
-Julia's room at night
-Studio
-Emma's living room.
-Jason's home (outside)
-Park
-School

- UI update: Relations scores moved to seperate window.
- UI update: Rough/Gentle scores will be shown in Relations window.
- UI update: characters locations will be shown in Relations window.
- UI update: Inventory window is now shows only items.
- Mirrors become more realistic. It will be affected by Realistic Reflections setting in Options menu.
- Grammar in some scenes drastically improved.
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes