anuradha

Sep 14, 2017
Im trying to do now the scene of Janice-Julia hiding in the closet but i did (i guess) all the pool scene but when i hide they never come.
In the pool Julia catches Janice, Billy watches blowjob and Billy get blowjob, i guess that is all the scene right?
u r missing a threesome scene

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
where are the save files stored in my pc i cant find the save file in appdata /kst /the twist
You need to go into Folder options and select to show hidden files first.

Save Location and how to get it

0.17 Save files

Reactions: Guts5768

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
u r missing a threesome scene
Well I did this but I still cant get the Mom-Julia scene when Im hide in the closet:
1- Julia saw the blowjob in the pool
2- Billy saw the blowjob in the pool
3- Mom gives blowjob to Billy
4- I talked to Julia in the pool
5- I got +80 score with Julia
6- "Catch Julia leaving her room in the Hallway and lie her about Janice" "Hide in the closet in her room and wait. You will see the scene Janice-Julia scene." I did this too, but i cant get the scene.
Can u tell me what i have to do now to get the scene?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Did you talk to mom about Julia in the kitchen when she's drinking coffee during the non-morning scenes?

Reactions: bigmen

alperblc

Jan 12, 2018
spend several hours but can not get advice from emma, game needs to complete several scenes with several caracters to proceed further its very easy to stuck on same point.. There is no easy way to prevent stuck on the game? tasks are bit complicated, lastly loading screens take long time (core 2 duo)

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
spend several hours but can not get advice from emma, game needs to complete several scenes with several caracters to proceed further its very easy to stuck on same point.. There is no easy way to prevent stuck on the game? tasks are bit complicated, lastly loading screens take long time (core 2 duo)
Go back to the walkthrough and literally do the steps one by one starting at the beginning.

oaaltan

Feb 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "alperblc, posta: 481754, üye: 375081"] birkaç saat harcıyor ancak emma'dan tavsiyeler alamıyor, oyunun aynı noktada sıkışıp kalması kolay birçok karakterle birkaç sahneyi tamamlaması gerekiyor. oyunda sıkışmayı önlemenin kolay bir yolu yok mu? görevler biraz karmaşıktır, son olarak ekran yükleme uzun sürebilir (çekirdek 2 ikilisi) [/ QUOTE]

kadeşim sanırım sende türksüm. Bu car hack ı nasıl kullanıyoruz elimde var ama ben bir türlü kullanamadım. Artı bu bily nin annesi ile etkileşime nasıl geçeceğiz.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
How do we use carhack 2000 thousand.

How do we start a relationship with rachel. please help me
Carhack: check car first at 17:00, talk to Rebecca about car, use carhack at 17:00.
Starting relation with Rachel: borrow flashlight from Billy, return it at his home, wait for Rachel on bench in park during the day.

oaaltan

Feb 2, 2018
Carhack: check car first at 17:00, talk to Rebecca about car, use carhack at 17:00.
Starting relation with Rachel: borrow flashlight from Billy, return it at his home, wait for Rachel on bench in park during the day.
It happened. I talked to Rebecca about her husband's car. I bought a car. I'm waiting for the car at 17. when I deal with '' rebeccanın husband has a very nice car says ''

oaaltan

Feb 2, 2018
It happened. I talked to Rebecca about her husband's car. I bought a car. I'm waiting for the car at 17. when I deal with '' rebeccanın husband has a very nice car says ''

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes