DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
It happened. I talked to Rebecca about her husband's car. I bought a car. I'm waiting for the car at 17. when I deal with '' rebeccanın husband has a very nice car says ''
Were you interupted by her husband when getting 'tutored' at school? Do you already have carhack? If not, talk to the Shady Guy.

Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey guys!!!!Wonderfull game!!!!!love the animations so much!!!!! Can anybody tell me at what time does billy´s mom appears at Jason House?I´ve seem to miss that....
Thank you in advance!
Regards
Zal :cool::)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys!!!!Wonderfull game!!!!!love the animations so much!!!!! Can anybody tell me at what time does billy´s mom appears at Jason House?I´ve seem to miss that....
Thank you in advance!
Regards
Zal :cool::)
There's no set time, she appears outside your home talking with Janice once you reach 90 relationship points with her.

Reactions: Zal

oaaltan

Feb 2, 2018
Were you interupted by her husband when getting 'tutored' at school? Do you already have carhack? If not, talk to the Shady Guy.
her husband intervened. Rebecca was talked about Rebecca's husband. spoke with chandy guy. The man in the red dress found the goods. shandy guy'a came. car hacked. I try to interfere for 5 hours a day but nothing happens.

oaaltan

Feb 2, 2018
her husband intervened. Rebecca was talked about Rebecca's husband. spoke with chandy guy. The man in the red dress found the goods. shandy guy'a came. car hacked. I try to interfere for 5 hours a day but nothing happens.

I did it, thank you. now i'm stuck in some places

1-) I saw my sister and brother in every scene with my sister in bed. I can not move forward from here

2-) I did not interact with the neighbor. I am constantly gardening. I get caught doing exercise but nothing happens

3-) does not explain the rebecca birth control pills.

4-) bily can not convince to go home. My parents at the beach bily are waiting to watch me. I do not know what to do.

5-) I can not take the insurance drugs to Adriana.

6-) I can not fuck the mother in the ass. always reacting.
please help

oaaltan

Feb 2, 2018
I hang around here

1-) I saw my sister and brother in every scene with my sister in bed. I can not move forward from here

2-) I did not interact with the neighbor. I am constantly gardening. I get caught doing exercise but nothing happens

3-) does not explain the rebecca birth control pills.

4-) bily can not convince to go home. My parents at the beach bily are waiting to watch me. I do not know what to do.

5-) I can not take the insurance drugs to Adriana.

6-) I can not fuck the mother in the ass. always reacting.
please help

anuradha

Sep 14, 2017
Well I did this but I still cant get the Mom-Julia scene when Im hide in the closet:
1- Julia saw the blowjob in the pool
2- Billy saw the blowjob in the pool
3- Mom gives blowjob to Billy
4- I talked to Julia in the pool
5- I got +80 score with Julia
6- "Catch Julia leaving her room in the Hallway and lie her about Janice" "Hide in the closet in her room and wait. You will see the scene Janice-Julia scene." I did this too, but i cant get the scene.
Can u tell me what i have to do now to get the scene?
Then I think u didn't do Julia's anal training scene in the bathroom.

zomaera

Dec 1, 2017
dude when i open pc i can't find veronica's secret web site
is it a bug?
or there is a necessary progress must be done first

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes