Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Link for android plsssss
There won't ever be an android version. The game uses real time rendering with movable camera. Not something that will ever be possible on a phone or tablet.
Same goes for Ipads and Iphones, they just don't have the hardware to run the game, and if it somehow did, it would more likely burn it out, due to the heat it would generate, trying to run the graphics.

Reactions: kiyiya

aaroniro

Nov 18, 2017
Hi guys! I have v.018 version but bugs on asking Emma about restaurant, i also download v.008d, i want to asking you if you know how to up v.008d to v.18? I don”t want to stop at 104 walkthrough.. :(

aaroniro

Nov 18, 2017
I found. For those who is in same situation: save progres in v.008d quit the game, search output_log in TwistData and Copy in TwistData v.018

Succes!

HandOfGod

Jul 17, 2017
Okay, don't know if it's a known problem, but i can't trigger the "ask for advice" Emma Scene for the Birthday. I have both the necklace and the dress, also asked Billy and Julia. I have 150 Points with Emma. I only can watch her masturbate and had the Yoga Scene. What i need to do, to get in the House except for "ask for a glass of water" or what needs to trigger the Scene. I just explored the Game so i have no old save games or versions of this game.

aaroniro

Nov 18, 2017
Okay, don't know if it's a known problem, but i can't trigger the "ask for advice" Emma Scene for the Birthday. I have both the necklace and the dress, also asked Billy and Julia. I have 150 Points with Emma. I only can watch her masturbate and had the Yoga Scene. What i need to do, to get in the House except for "ask for a glass of water" or what needs to trigger the Scene. I just explored the Game so i have no old save games or versions of this game.
Try to go at page 70 on that discussion and dowload The Twister version 0.08d and I also say how to play version 0.08 and up to v0.18 right on previous page, 8056 post! Good luck!

D0T

Oct 21, 2017
Yes. I got the perfect solution for you. Buy a PC. Will save you a lot of money down the road :kissingheart:.
hahaha, I have this Mac since 2012, its perfectly fine. Just won't open. the instructions were not clear enough when fixing this same problem

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Did you also ask Kelly?

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Please, give Janice Heels or Heeled Boots and more sex-positions!!!
All have shoes only not Janice. :cryingface:

U

User_215882

Need to be more specific there buddy. Can't help yah out too much off that info.

Reactions: zomaera

Cro

May 10, 2017
Same goes for Ipads and Iphones, they just don't have the hardware to run the game, and if it somehow did, it would more likely burn it out, due to the heat it would generate, trying to run the graphics.
With this not optimized engine for sure. But also, you know what spectacular games can be made with Metal on iPads or OpenGL/etc on Android. There are games with much more complex animations and engines than this.
This engine is far from optimized or usable in anything else than a PC.
It's good for games like this, probably free to use, so it's OK here.
Unfortunately not usable on phones/tables (for now). In 2-3 years for sure, the hardware in some phone/tablets already surpasses some low-mid level laptops.
Imagine this running on an iPad Pro, with an optimized engine.

Kst is great at using this engine, he did a great job with it, compared to other games. There's still room for improvement, but he can't do anything about the performance the engine offers.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The "final" tag was confusing to me for a while - I thought this was cancelled when I read that.
Glad to have been wrong.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes