ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Save before you try to have sex with Kelly, there is some RNG involved. Don't know the minimum, but I have her relationship at 125 currently.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
So what are all the scenes?

So far I have

1. threesome with sister + Mother
2. Neighbor tit fuck
3. Fuck sister in ass in bathroom
4. Scenes with Kelly (when she shows you her underwear)
5. Anal with mom in shower (always gives me -30 relationship)

What else is there? I have a red dress and no idea what to do with it.

Sep 5, 2016

So far I have

2. Neighbor tit fuck

Also having the same problem while trying to have anal with the mother.

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
Seems to work with non of the 0.05 saves.
It is impossible to get acces to the sisters room and the sitting on the couch not crying scene never triggers.

U

User_10739

you can only change value at the black screen in between scenes.
  1. play in windowed mode
  2. open reg,
  3. open key
  4. change the decimal value but don't click ok,
  5. move key value window beside or below game window,
  6. switch back to game and do something ie. sleep go to a different room etc...
  7. when screen goes black to change the scene quickly click the ok button on the registry key value.
  8. when the new scene opens you should be able to see the change.
  9. make all you changes do a quit and save.
now you can change to fs or stay in windowed mode and continue with the new values.

for those that don't want to f*ck around with the registry and need money, leave the camera in the shower usually you can download the video every day and sell video001 to moron at school the next day + mow the lawn for $300 a week

Last edited by a moderator:

there

Nov 23, 2016

So far I have

2. Neighbor tit fuck

How did you get the threesome with mother and sister?

there

Nov 23, 2016
  1. play in windowed mode
  2. open reg,
  3. open key
  4. make your change but don't click ok,
  5. move box below game window,
  6. switch back to game do something ie. sleep go to a different room etc...
  7. when screen goes black to change the scene quickly click the ok button on the registry value.
now you can change to fs or stay in windowed mode and continue with the new values.
Any idea how to ge the threesome scene with mother and sister.

there

Nov 23, 2016
Seems to work with non of the 0.05 saves.
It is impossible to get acces to the sisters room and the sitting on the couch not crying scene never triggers.
You probably need to start a new game in which you do not edit the relationship points of characters over the limit.

Last edited:

nexxtech

Aug 5, 2016
Any idea how to ge the threesome scene with mother and sister.
After you get the BJ scene from sis in her room and after watching the mom/sis scene simply try going into the room at night where you would get the sis BJ scene again and the mom should join in.

there

Nov 23, 2016
Do I need to do anything special to trigger the coffee break scene? I've chatted at the pharmacy several times and asked for advice and still at 14:00 it just lets me talk to her like its any other time.
You need to chat with the pharma lady then chat with billy to know more about her then chat with the pharma lady again. You also need to increase your relationship points with her by buying her products multiple times.

After all is said and done then visit her at 14:00 hours and chat with her again to trigger the coffee scene.

there

Nov 23, 2016
How much my relation must be with Kelly to fuck her ? I'm at around 105 and she still refuses to do it. I lose 10 points each time.

Edit : + I can't rise my rel with Mom. I'm stuck at around 235. However, I didn't " lied about mom " atm. Trying to get the kelly's fuck scene works first.
Try to increase kelly's relationship points by buying her products multiple times and sneaking up on her until it reaches 150.

Last edited:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
  1. play in windowed mode
  2. open reg,
  3. open key
  4. change the decimal value but don't click ok,
  5. move key value window beside or below game window,
  6. switch back to game and do something ie. sleep go to a different room etc...
  7. when screen goes black to change the scene quickly click the ok button on the registry key value.

for those that don't want to f*ck around with the registry and need money, leave the camera in the shower usually you can download the video every day and sell video001 to moron at school the next day + mow the lawn for $300 a week
Think you're over-complicating things. All I've been doing is waiting for the new day loading screen we get every morning (or after school), then editing the registry before I click Continue. Has worked every time.

U

User_10739

that sounds way better, I put the steps that I took and worked for me cause the same question keeps getting asked over and over I thought I would share

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
that sounds way better, I put the steps that I took and worked for me cause the same question keeps getting asked over and over I thought I would share
It's frustrating, but the only reason that question keeps getting asked, is that no one is reading back the last couple pages. Within this thread there is already a guide on how to do it, as well as save editing guides, walk-throughs and most the other info anyone needs.

Reactions: muttdoggy
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes