RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Fixed + added a new main menu screenshot :angel:

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
From what I have seen bj with sister depend if you have or not a condom and after you unblock the threesome with mother it's very difficult have the scene only with your sister, nearly all the time mother join.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
This dude needs to remodel all of the characters,

And learn how to make his releases even marginally backwards compatible. Otherwise this'll dwell in the realm of hot garbage AFAIC.

Trudging through that Affinity Grind is hellacious, and I'm not ratting through RegEdit everytime he makes a half assed release.

/rant

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
could someoen upload a good regedit file ?
i dont known which lien is sister crying im getting that shiet over and over

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
This rng shit is cancer. I've legit tried to apply suncream on the mom 30 times in a row now and failed every single time.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This rng shit is cancer. I've legit tried to apply suncream on the mom 30 times in a row now and failed every single time.
You probably don't have enough affection. It never failed once for me in any of the versions.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Once you've lost affection with Julia from rng, how the hell do you raise it again? I can't find a single interaction with her that raises affection on success anymore.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Once you've lost affection with Julia from rng, how the hell do you raise it again? I can't find a single interaction with her that raises affection on success anymore.
The boob sucking on the couch can raise +10 once per day if your affection is not too high already.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This dude needs to remodel all of the characters,

And learn how to make his releases even marginally backwards compatible. Otherwise this'll dwell in the realm of hot garbage AFAIC.

Trudging through that Affinity Grind is hellacious, and I'm not ratting through RegEdit everytime he makes a half assed release.

/rant
Agree. The characters don't even have butts, as there is no definition in the character skins. The problem is that the bad models in this game don't appear to be about visual style, like in other games, but simply that they are bad.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes