Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I've hacked it to 1200, it worked in 0.5 after a couple of tries. It's just pure RNG tbh
Nah man. It bugs out if you cheat it too high. try around 150-190 or something like that. There's no reason to go as high as you did. Had that same shit in an earlier version, where sis bathroom scene always failed, because I had the value set too high.

Alfa02

Oct 15, 2016
You need to first get the video of the boyfriend with the neighbour then show it to sis in the livingroom on the weekend. She will then be broken up with him and will begin to unlock those scenes
This is an error, you most show the 003 video to you friend at the school, he identifies the boyfriend´s tattoo and only then you can show the video to your sister in the living room and that trigger all the scenes on her bedroom.

Darkobmx

Aug 5, 2016
do i need to start a new game every time when i make a modification in regedit? cuz the new modifications does not aply in the current save
When you get the "day screen" alt tab to regedit change what you are gonna change then switch back to the game that should work

Last edited:
Reactions: eades

dave

Aug 22, 2016
i cant get the threesome, i saw the lesbo thing but i dont know what to do to get a thresome. i gave the sis the video, we banged and all, but cant get in the sandwich

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
i cant get the threesome, i saw the lesbo thing but i dont know what to do to get a thresome. i gave the sis the video, we banged and all, but cant get in the sandwich
i kept trying got 3some 2 times and sis only 1 time

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
Its random, sometimes sis, sometimes mom-sis. Just keep trying.

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
If you hide inside the wardrobe you will always get the mom/sis lesbo scene.
You need to enter your sister room after 19:00, then you'll either get a scene with only sis or mom will walk in and you'll get the 3some.

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
She keeps saying she's not in the mood for chit chat when I enter her room at night
You have to show her the video of Rick having sex with your neighbor when she is in the living room, then she'll break up with him and will be wearing lingerie when you come in her room after 19:00.

EDIT: your relationship with sis also has to be above 60, then above 90 for "say yes" to succeed, then above 150 for sex

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
If you can have sex with the sister and have hidden in the cupboard for that scene, the threesome is RNG. Hit no when your sister asks and you can take another swing if the clock hasn't hit 2300 yet.

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
every time I hide in the cupboard nothing happens
You need your sister to catch you when your mother gives you a blowjob at the pool,
then you need to speak to the sister about it when she's in the pool,
then you need to speak to the mom about it when she's in the dinning room,
then hide in the wardrobe to get the lesbo scene.

Then you have a chance that mom will walk in on you and the sister

Reactions: ginger and jackkane
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes