Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I mean that kinda explain the whole camera thing when they go through the intro....
They do but if like me English is no were near your first language sometimes its hard to follow so some hand holding in the forums is nice :)

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Guys, i need save. Anyone have it? Mine was erased in some way.
I can give you my regedit export and my save. But everything is just done. So you'll only get the last scenes ...

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
For those who are interested here is how the game decides where Mom and Sis are in the house.
You can edit loc_ctr in Assembly-CSharp.dll if you want to change it.
the randx variables are in the registry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Think I found a bug.
After mom's night visit was finished I was in the "After School" screen at 00:00/midnight and 0/0 energy. Had to click black to bed to return to next day.
No matter how long I wait energy is not going back to normal have to buy the energy pills :/ to get it out of 0/0
Also, days reset back to 0 I have mom on 230 can't do anything except night visits
-_-

There's gotta be an easier way to make money :/

Last edited:
Reactions: OldmenKing

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Totally needed features (IMO of course):
Move viewpoint of camera and not just angle, e.g. some facial expressions in certain scenes are not always visible with current POV
Sounds and maybe music. I use generic sucking/fucking sounds in background looping in random media player, and it actually works quite well. So it should be fairly easy to add.

Otherwise this game is a gem. Easily in my top 3 ever.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
I won't hack the twist because... how to tell it : The code is very very messy. I can't understand it well enought to know for sure what i'm doing :)

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
I won't hack the twist because... how to tell it : The code is very very messy. I can't understand it well enought to know for sure what i'm doing :)
this game need hack?:eek:
i dont know this game have DRM or need change some thing to cheating?

Reactions: f1772854

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Hack'n Stalk did not either, but the mod are nice if you have already played before

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
this game is not bad.i was think if big borther is like this game ,you know just the "story",that mean do not have any bad guy like Eric ,that will be great!

Akai

Apr 3, 2017
You've probably now but there is someway to cheat. "Regedit/HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/KsTGames/The Twist" In this direction you can change the Auto Save's paramters, like characters relationships point, money, max and current energy, number of items etc.

Thats a little bit tiring but if you played again and again and tired of the rise everything from the begining, its can be helpful.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes