nexxtech

Aug 5, 2016
can't get sis to do anything in her room, just says she is busy talking to her boyfriend
You need to first get the video of the boyfriend with the neighbour then show it to sis in the livingroom on the weekend. She will then be broken up with him and will begin to unlock those scenes

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
got the third video
Now can't get the voyeur scene to go no matter how many times i sneak into the closet

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
Got the voyeur scene with mom and sis, how do I get the threeway? I have the dress but the option to ask billy about the dress does not appear.

U

User_10739

got the third video
Now can't get the voyeur scene to go no matter how many times i sneak into the closet
I went and got caught at the pool again then talked to sis then mom then just kept hanging in the hallway till it fired.

U

User_10739

Finally finished the update, some really hot scenes but the story sure never moved forward much... Oh well only a month until the next update...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
It's frustrating, but the only reason that question keeps getting asked, is that no one is reading back the last couple pages. Within this thread there is already a guide on how to do it, as well as save editing guides, walk-throughs and most the other info anyone needs.
Nah, I've even seen questions posted that were answered in the post directly above the question. Not yet on this forum, but give it time. People are just that stupid/lazy/blind/unaware/unwilling/unable. However, if you do find a way to solve that, could you solve world hunger next please?
Even on elitistjerks (old WoW forum) this couldn't be prevented. And there people got really told off if they asked a question that had already been answered. Harshly. And giving the mods lip was an immediate ban.

Reactions: 3xpurt

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
i already know the new dress(red tight dress)is when mom brithday.you have chance to date mom to have dinner and give dress to her...but....this scense is in next version.....

U

User_10739

I just really want to see Kelly's tits! Can't they find some open breast fetishwear for her? Also some goodies/presents for sis [toys hot cloths etc...]

Reactions: Hitman
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes