Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Not quite sure how to leave the pharmacy...that button went the way of the Dodo >.<
thetwist cant leave.JPG
Would be far less annoying if there was a legit save option rather than "save & quit"...which is just as awesome as the old lawnmower clutch/brake pedal.

Warsnake

Jan 5, 2018
still stuck on progress with Rachel.
I gave the lingerie but the option to choose "Ask about progress" doesn't appear after 3 days.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
i have a question with the cheats, if i set everyone at max score on day 1 will it mess up getting scenes, or the game at all??

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Anybody else having difficulty extracting the mac files? Extracting part 1 doesn't automatically trigger the extraction of part 2 using the Unarchiver for me, and I can't extract part 2 by itself.

PalOS

Oct 30, 2017
Help. When I open the computer to buy camera spy, I don't know how to get out of the pc. Which button I have to press?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Little x at top right of "browser" screen.

Not the one in top right of actual game screen unless you want to close your game.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
70. If you have necklace and dress in your inventory you will be able to ask Julia/billy/Emma about restaurant. The correct one will be Emma.

71. Ask Emma for advice at her home (you must have necklace and dress in your inventory).

When i talk to her? it is not showing at her home plz help

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
How do you start getting points with Emma? I'm at over 200 with mom, and over 150 with Kelly, but none with Emma, and I mow her lawn all the time.

I tried to talk to Mom and Kelly, but Mom just says I'm not allowed to call her by her first name, and Kelly just likes to drink coffee with me, and my only options for conversation are about a dress and anal for 50 bucks.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
How do you start getting points with Emma? I'm at over 200 with mom, and over 150 with Kelly, but none with Emma, and I mow her lawn all the time.

I tried to talk to Mom and Kelly, but Mom just says I'm not allowed to call her by her first name, and Kelly just likes to drink coffee with me, and my only options for conversation are about a dress and anal for 50 bucks.
If i remember correctly, after u get Kelly introduces Emma, you can visit her place and watching her do yoga or sit by the pool ( i don't remember correctly which one is first ), by helping her with yoga or talking her while she sitting by the pool, you can score some points.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
If i remember correctly, after u get Kelly introduces Emma, you can visit her place and watching her do yoga or sit by the pool ( i don't remember correctly which one is first ), by helping her with yoga or talking her while she sitting by the pool, you can score some points.
Kelly hasn't introduced Emma. I just walked to her house one day and she gave me a job mowing her lawn.

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes