Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys, I have the 0.20final and still no Julie during visit in her room, I mean she's a ghost here

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I'm having a weird issue where people's clothes keep clipping through their bodies and there are odd lines on the bodies. This same computer ran Shadow of War cranked up to the highest so I don't believe it's an issue with hardware. Any ideas?
Hard to tell without a screenshot, also what "Graphics quality" setting are you running it at?
I get clipping issues if i run it at fastest anything higher and its fine.

american

Apr 24, 2017
I finished playing v.20 final and had no problem unlike with v.19 Hope the next coming updates will also be so smooth and guys and girls if you will wait for final version of the update most of tech problem will be work out like I said I have been playing the game since v.08 and only major problem I have had was with v.17 and v.19
and I love the game only problem I see the story need to get back to it orginal storyline understand the site where the game is be made is give people problem about incest but pacth is opinion

guigui60

Sep 24, 2017
Hey guys, I'm stuck, i've got the mom pictures on my inventory, but i can't show the pics to Billy
can you guys help with that
thanks in advance

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
i keep having a problem with the mac files i cant open them. i think there s sth messed up
A error message would have been helpful, it's probably file permission related if i had to guess:
I just had the same problem but found a fix for the problem.
In terminal just change into the this directory "Contents/MacOS/" and the chmod 775 on TheTwist0.18Mac
After this go the folder where the game is placed and do chmod 775 on TheTwist0.18Mac.app -> after this it should work!!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Rebecca is still broken in the current version unfortunately. Stuck at 30 relationship forever.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
IMO Windows Defender is all you really need for AV on Windows. It's free, finds about the same percentage of legit viruses as any other solution and doesn't have a ridiculous number of false positives. To me it strikes a good balance between protection and useability.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Guys, I have the 0.20final and still no Julie during visit in her room, I mean she's a ghost here
I have the same pbduring daytime she's there ok but from 20 (8pm) to 22h only an empty bed and no Julia ... but with the dialog option.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
130. Go to the studio at 11-16h and talk with adriana.
131. Go to the pharmacy shop and buy Nicotine gum.

it is not showing for me to buy the nicotine gum plz help

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes