c4m4r4d

Jun 16, 2017
I experienced this problem also. I could find no way to fix it. Then I discovered the root of the problem was the low end on-board video card. (as snugglepuff stated above). I purchased a geforce graphics card and all is now working properly.

Well .... if the v18 is working well and later releases are not (v19 and later) then it is related to changed unity engine inernally. Looks like for v19 and later is used updated/different unity player release, otherwise I cannot exmplain why v18 is running on my laptop OK and newver versions are screwed.

Does anyone has any idea how to make newer version to be working properly without upgrading te hardware ofcourse?

In case yes thx for sharing.

Sorry if I overlooked solution in the thread history.

Shutup666

Oct 21, 2017
And have see kira on looker room and i m back to jason room but i don't know how have to do text to adrianna.
Someone help me

Beznika

Nov 11, 2017
Does someone know how to pass this scene: "48.After Julia catches mom giving BJ to Jason, talk with Billy about mom at school. After that Billy may appear at pool at 15-17 hours. If you choose to let him watch" (version of the game .20). When I spoke with Billy I didn't have this option at all. May be I miss something? Thanks everyone for help!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Well .... if the v18 is working well and later releases are not (v19 and later) then it is related to changed unity engine inernally. Looks like for v19 and later is used updated/different unity player release, otherwise I cannot exmplain why v18 is running on my laptop OK and newver versions are screwed.

Does anyone has any idea how to make newer version to be working properly without upgrading te hardware ofcourse?

In case yes thx for sharing.

Sorry if I overlooked solution in the thread history.
Well he did release a Tech Demo Rendering so he has changed something about the rendering system.
But even if that is the case, You should be able to reduce quality and get the game.

SpardaFamily

Jan 12, 2018
i'm stuck.i just got the Dress and Necklace but i can't ask advise from Emma at home.i just ask glass of wather and go home and can't ask about restaurant...what i need to doo?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes