fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Thank you for joining KsT on their journey to $8,000.00 per month

If KsT will reach this goal he will get help with sound fx and music. The game will not be silent anymore.
hope its soon

Reactions: jugde

SpardaFamily

Jan 12, 2018
i can't finde Emma sitting in the pool.try every day 5 times per every hour.i lost some event?

EDIT:i lost the trigger about Kelly's friend)))

Chriss

May 8, 2017
Hi, I have a problem. I can not buy handcuffs, despite talking to Adrianna and paying her 100. Bug or something else.

silent87

Aug 30, 2017
331. Go to school and talk with Kevin. He will tell you that cheerleader practice at weekends.

I m arrived her ebut kevin don't tell me this why?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
am i the only one who wants to bang a younger girl for a change ? there must be a sexy schoolmate Jason could "train"...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
am i the only one who wants to bang a younger girl for a change ? there must be a sexy schoolmate Jason could "train"...
Yes you are! :) No, actually there are tons of others who prefer that. And tons of other games that all favour the younger girls (when it comes to content) over the milfs. I love how The Twist favours grown women and sticks to that. So many "Lets seduce mom" type of games out there that instead seducing mom focuses almost solely on mom's youngest daughter...

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
This is still in .20 and was there before .19 if i recall correctly, its not directly related to cow dress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yep, i'll wait if this route could be developed.
another question, how i can do rachel route have fun with jason?, she show him in underwear but i don't know what option have to go to bathroom

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Yes you are! :) No, actually there are tons of others who prefer that. And tons of other games that all favour the younger girls (when it comes to content) over the milfs. I love how The Twist favours grown women and sticks to that. So many "Lets seduce mom" type of games out there that instead seducing mom focuses almost solely on mom's youngest daughter...
eh, you're righ i guess, but in this particular game, at this point in the development, with all the milfs avaliable, i think it can do no harm ;)

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
What is with the stupid save mechanic? You can't save ever unless you quit the game? Seriously? So aggravating, lost 4 hours play progress, as I didn't feel like quiting the game every 20 minutes to save.

reeboker

Feb 3, 2018
What is with the stupid save mechanic? You can't save ever unless you quit the game? Seriously? So aggravating, lost 4 hours play progress, as I didn't feel like quiting the game every 20 minutes to save.
autosave saves each day, wondering what you were doing 4 hours playing one day :D :*

Reactions: jugde and Ronoc19

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
autosave saves each day, wondering what you were doing 4 hours playing one day :D :kissingheart:
Do they overwrite each other? (1 autosave updated,) or are they separate saves(You can choose which autosave to access?)? (And thanks, I did not know that and you just saved me such a painful grind that I was dreading!!!)

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
i can't finde Emma sitting in the pool.try every day 5 times per every hour.i lost some event?

EDIT:i lost the trigger about Kelly's friend)))
Emma's pool time is shared with her exercising. If you see her exercising simply save+quit on spot and load till she's at the pool.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Hmmm, Julia has caught MC and Jannice doing Oral at pool 3 days running now, but when I go to talk to Julia in pool it doesn't come up. No option to discuss it.. ANy idea's?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes